Edging a dom

Posted

I have read so much about edging but I still cannot figure out whether it is okay for a dom to be tempted to try it on themselves. I have always felt like I am a dom but I still want to try being edged all out like with ropes and prostate massagers and everything . I am a little confused by that. Can you guys help me out? And any tips would also be appreciated. male dom and fem dom edging experiences appreciated. 

Posted

I don't want to say anyone can do anything - but, pretty much - yeah.

Fem dom edging and male dom to is a thing.

Among anything else it's really easy to edge yourself, with or without toys or assistance.  You can also deny or ruin your own orgasm.

And. to be honest, if you had wanted to try it as an activity with somebody - there are a fair few people with extremely limited circumstance where they will sub/bottom and so even if you're not a switch, there can still be circumstances where this is still... well.. .more common than it seems.

Posted

Hi,

I am Dom, I edge sub to the point of sensitivity however, he does edge himself as he believes this has benefits. If you would like to speak with him, you can....he can tell you about my fem dom edging.

To answer your question, I would say if you are seeking to prolong intercourse with someone, then this will help. You'll need to practice tensing the PC muscle, it's the same as stopping weeing mid-flow. The more you master this, the longer you will last. You will enjoy edging more and more, you can edge until you are purple....and full....

If you need to chat more feel free to PM us. 

Hope my rel helps? :-)

Posted

It is fairly easy to edge yourself, I have my subs edge daily. Fem dom edging is something I do. However if you want to be edged by someone else whilst tied down then you will need to find someone willing and negotiate your requirments. I dont think it matters what title you give yourself if you want to try something then thats ok

Posted

Try it, only the experience will tell you the true about your likes. Do not let toxic masculinity limit you, test your limits. You do not stop being a man or being in control of your body, it is your decision and it will always be your decision to initiate yourself in the art of submission. Also, what better training in the world of domination than experience on the other side of the coin. I hope you take my opinion in the best way :) Fem dom edging or male dom edging, it's all the same.