Barefoot -is that enough?

Garry503

Posted

Foot fetish is such a big fetish, with everyone liking different things. What are yourturn ons and turn offs about feet?

TeasingFootQueen
Posted
In a nutshell for me, it’s the submissiveness and subservience of having someone at my feet.
Posted
I’m into ***d stuff so someone making me suck and lick their feet is really hot to me.
Posted

***ted nails and manicured nails i will do anything for the most amazing and beautifulist sight 

Posted

Kneeling at a woman's feet, being ***d to kiss, lick and suck her toes. 
Pampering her feet in general, bathing them, massaging them and ***ting her nails.
And as my nickname suggests... I'd love to tickle her feet too.   

• 1 month later...
Posted

Feet are seen as dirty, disgusting, and smelly by most. It's very taboo and demeaning to kiss, lick, and touch another person's feet or to be the ***d to. I see it as submissive for a person to worship a person by pampering their nasty feet. 

Posted

I adore the overall shape of feminine feet. I love nails ***ted black or red, and jewelry accents as well.  

Posted

I love the shape and feel of a soft womans foot. 

I will suck on her sweet toes. Kiss and lick her soles. I love when my face is her foot rest. Including her heel in my mouth, as a foot rest. I dont have much trampling experience but I want to try it 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I think the entire attitude toward feet being quite an intimate part of the body that regularly get hidden behind shoes and socks helps intensify the fetish. You see people's hands every day, so developing a hand fetish is probably a lot more unlikely than developing a fetish for a part of the body that you would only usually see in quite specific scenarios. The fact that feet can be decorated with nail polish and accessories probably helps as well, and toes are universally cute! Significantly unkempt feet are a bit of a turn off, but all feet are imperfect really :stuck_out_tongue: