I Never ask for help, But now i am..

MrSweetVeleno

MrSweetVeleno
Posted

So i have recently broke up with my BBG due to my stress, It made me forget who i was and what was important to me.. At the end I was forgetting who i really am. So heres the story.. My BBG left and promised she would remain single for a little while, let us both just have some time to relax, but now she has a new Daddy figure. But that has made me see what i really want and what i missed about being me. I am ready to show her affection that my little princess needs, But she is getting it from another man... What do i do to either accept this or maybe even have her back with me. 

Posted

Sometimes, it's just a cold lesson to learn and move on.   "I promise to remain single" is somewhat a lie we tell ourselves, because that perhaps the intention is not to 'look' for someone, but it's always possible to run into someone who is just what you need.

Take the time to learn what you enjoyed and what you didn't.  If your role was causing you stress then perhaps that wasn't for you.  Or, if the breakup was due to your stress and she decided to disregard that and meet someone else, then is that really the type of person you'd want to be with?

Posted
@eyemblackshrep has said it perfectly. You could use what’s happened as a complete positive, you said it yourself, you now know what you really want from a relationship & who you really are. Maybe work on these positives, learn to love yourself a bit more then step forwards into finding a new baby girl who is more suited to you. Good luck
MrSweetVeleno
Posted

Well heres the thing, I said bye to her and that im going to better myself, She burst in to tears, and it affected me mentally, im used to her crying but this time it was different. it was like she just witnessed a ***.. it was really hard. 

Posted
Accept it, is her choice. Just continue enjoying your life and find a new princess.
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Definitely a hard thing but it is done now and I really think the best thing you can do is learn from what happened and move on. Wish her well with her life and go and find someone that works for you