Nipples and boobs

Oli36

Posted

Hi all, I’m new to this, but for many many years have always had a boob fetish. Not just for your normal regular boobs though, I like boobs which are unusual. Puffy nipples, large areolas, small saggy boobs on younger girls etc. I once dated a girl who when she was in clothes had an amazing body, when she removes her bra (which took ages as she was shy) she had the most amazing tubular small boobs ever. Sadly things didn’t work out.......

hence im here! 

Thanks 

Posted

Welcome! My first girlfriend had large areoles and quite small boobs. She was also really shy about revealing her breasts, partly because we were young, and partly because she was ashamed of her breasts.

I kissed, nibbled, and sucked her nipples while we were fooling around and she loved it! Begged me to continue and even revealed to me what else she would like to try. She never had a problem taking her bra off with me after that.

I’m sorry things didn’t work out for you both. It didn’t work out for us either just because we were young and naive.

Posted
On 1/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, Arsenic said:

Welcome! My first girlfriend had large areoles and quite small boobs. She was also really shy about revealing her breasts, partly because we were young, and partly because she was ashamed of her breasts.

I kissed, nibbled, and sucked her nipples while we were fooling around and she loved it! Begged me to continue and even revealed to me what else she would like to try. She never had a problem taking her bra off with me after that.

I’m sorry things didn’t work out for you both. It didn’t work out for us either just because we were young and naive.

Hey, did you ever find anyone with similar boobs again? It’s very hard to find someone with unusual boobs, even on a site like this, it’s quite a rareity! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, Oli36 said:

Hey, did you ever find anyone with similar boobs again? It’s very hard to find someone with unusual boobs, even on a site like this, it’s quite a rareity! 

No I haven’t come across another who have areoles the same, or unusual breasts. It may be quite rare, and there may be lots of women out there who have that particular breast type. I hope you do find what you’re looking for!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Live in Washington state. I would love to have my breasts worshipped.

• 7 months later...
Posted

I have small breasts with big puffy nipples

Posted

I love to have mine covered in custard or honey and played with

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have always loved boobs of any size. They are the first thing I notice on any woman.