Conversations

Posted

I was talking to someone but after we logged off i couldnt chat with them anymore because they were being verified. Now the conversation is hidden and i dont know how to unhide it. Does anyone know how to solve this? 

Posted

Hi, 

There isn't away to unhide the conversation, but the conversation will be resumed once they verify who they are. 

Posted

How long does it usually take, cause now it has happened to someone else again and i am afraid that they are just gonna think that i am ignoring them and just being rude. 

Posted

Members need to be veryfied for a reason. Be glad the mods are looking out for you.

Posted

how long it takes depends on how long they take to verify.   Which, chances are, if they've been asked to verify then there's reason to suspect they're fake...

Posted
24 minutes ago, Littlefellow said:

Members need to be veryfied for a reason. Be glad the mods are looking out for you.

I know and i am very grateful its just that i feel responsible for offending those people so just being a bit impatient. Hope you can understand. 

Posted

if they're not who they say they are they might never come back....

Posted

There's no specific time for a person to be verified, it depends on how long they take to fulfill the requirements to become verified...and as has been mentioned, some people never do that.