Watersports and hardsports

Pagan65

Posted

Anyone tried this?  What did you think to it? 

Posted

watersports, many times - I love it.  Something I'd fantasised for so long turned out to be better than expected.

Hard sports is no interest to me.

Posted
some ppl consider enemas to be watersports and if you do as well then yes have started dabbling in them. so far very exciting
Posted
um pass on the hardsports also known as just scat.
Posted

Watersports I adore both ways , it’s so very taboo even in these enlightened times, the feelings as you release are almost indescribable, the bliss of piss, scat no thanks no way 

• 2 months later...
Relaxed-n-HB
Posted

Definitely like watersports!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely love Watersports!,  especially outdoors, better with more than one,  finding someone local to soak me is so difficult

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My old daddy used to pee all over me sometimes at the end of a scene. As a reminder, I sometimes wear bladder control panties and wet myself as I go about my day at work. I like to toy with my emotions, even disgust and revulsion, so a daddy pushing scat play on me could be interesting, but it's not something I would pursue for myself.

• 2 weeks later...
LikesItWet-1989
Posted

I'm a big fan of watersports, particularly Omorashi/wetting, and it sounds like hardsports would include messing so I guess to a certain degree I'm into that, though the scat eating side is a big turnoff and I'm no big fan of the smell, I just enjoy the warm, wet feelings I guess :$

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hard sports is no interest to me too

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
homosapien1223
Posted

Love scat play smearing and eating my own shit. Not tried others shit properly but have licked ladies asses which were quite dirty. Very tasty mmmmm

• 2 years later...
Posted
Tried watersports a couple of times, was amazing. I would really like to try scat, but not many people into it