Sock Feet on Face.

Trampleme24

Posted

So i am very curious to try having a guy sit there with his feet on my face while he wanks. Prefferably he would wear white socks and be a bit ***ful to me. What i wanted to ask is has anyone does this to somone before? Or had it done to them? Did you enjoy doing it or having it done?

And is it to extreme that i also want a guy to stand on me one foot on my face one on my chest and want him to stay stood there until he shoots on my face ? Do you think its possible i mean will the guy be able to balance etc while also wanking. Or do i just have my head in the clouds? X

Posted

the scenario/fantasy isn't that far-fetched.  Not really that extreme either.   

Posted
I would urge caution in any scenario that involves standing on the face. I would always have something (ideally bars) to take my weight or keep one foot on the floor, or do it two footed from a seated position - more smothering than trampling. I also avoid placing a lot of weight on the chest as it is easy to crack a rib or stress the heart. Guys are usually bigger and heavier than girls too so just run the physics of a situation through your head before a scene. For prolonged standing and good balance, it is better if the sub is lying face down on the floor. This would allow someone to stand and wank on you as you wish. It will require some fantastic balance though. I would love to see it.
Posted
thank you Mistress for this sensible word of caution and a way to circumvent any danger!
Posted

Although im used to face an body trampling by women. I can handle full weight prolonged trampling on my chest and face without struggle. And im yet to break a rib by being trampled (i wish someone would trample me that hard) its the fact that i know a male will be more heavy anf more prone to hurt me but thats what it is im ideally looking for. Its sexy when someone heavy is on your chest and its really hard nearly impossible to inhale, or when someones stood on your face and you end up feelimg a bit light headed because of the *** rush thats what turns me on a lot x

Posted
On 1/24/2019 at 10:29 AM, DominatrixSheba said:

I would urge caution in any scenario that involves standing on the face. I would always have something (ideally bars) to take my weight or keep one foot on the floor, or do it two footed from a seated position - more smothering than trampling. I also avoid placing a lot of weight on the chest as it is easy to crack a rib or stress the heart. Guys are usually bigger and heavier than girls too so just run the physics of a situation through your head before a scene. For prolonged standing and good balance, it is better if the sub is lying face down on the floor. This would allow someone to stand and wank on you as you wish. It will require some fantastic balance though. I would love to see it.

I have a few videos of me being trampled by pro dommes so they showed me little mercy but when i eventually be lucky enough to be trampled by a guy or someone in cd mode ill ask if theyll video it and ill upload it to here. Im really ok at having people stand on my face and chest i have had someone weighing 14 stone walk on my back in killer heels so trust me i can handle it. X

Posted

I think - you might be able to handle it - but I think urges of caution are still advisable towards others reading the thread.

I've a friend who is well into trampling and I've seen him taken some pretty brutal beatings - and he can handle it AND he's into it.   

But I remember at one filming day I was watching two ladies go really hell for leather on two gents and somebody turned to me quite worried it was irresponsible.

I said it looked worse than it was, both ladies are pretty light (they'd both trampled me before) and, besides, both guys were really into it.

But, I wouldn't have been able to handle it and for those curious about trying this shouldn't be presented as "the norm"

I'm not sure that a (say) 14 stone lady would differ from a (say) 14 stone guy, mind.  Perhaps there'd be differences in the technique - but, particularly in heels you get more PPI in terms of impact and pressure.

Partially why I prefer barefoot or flats for trampling.