What makes a Daddy for you ?

Posted

Having been in the lifestyle for many years and understanding littles pretty well it would be good to get others opinions of what makes a Daddy for you ?

Posted
Nurturing, indulging, firm but fair, lots of cuddles and teddies, being encouraged to do fun things and spoiled 🔥
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I think the answer to this varies wildly. For some people it includes age play and for others it is about nurturing and leadership.

Mollyx

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

For me it's the nurturing and discipline. Speaking for myself I love a Daddy who is firm, but enjoys when I push the point.. I cannot surpress the brat in me.

Best to ask your partner what they need if there is any doubt.

Good Luck and Good Playing

Edited by F8d
Typo
  • 2 months later...
Posted
For me it the desire to give a little a safe and loving environment to explore her littleness. Providing guidance and discovering the things that will let her be the best little she can be. Spoiling, treating and being open and playful.
Posted
The protection more than anything, I have bad anxiety and when in really crowded I’m afraid of getting lost. I like a Daddy that holds onto you so you don’t get separated. I’m quite bad at crowded train stations too
Posted
Submissive cuckold daddy here. Yep you read that right....
Posted

Firm and quick with the discipline, even in public. Won't let me get lost, guides me physically-mentally-emotionally, reminds me I am the kid and also reminds me I am loved.

You see,

In January a very rare psychological event occurred. The "protector" in me vanished taking with it all anger, and it will not return. Left behind is essentially a 10yo boy, desperately trying to manage adult life. *** and lonliness prevail now. I'm just a kid with a bunch of smarticles that aren't helping me understand squat, and it's barely helping me survive. Crying is a daily activity, wishing I had a Daddy to help me.

• 3 years later...
Posted
On 4/25/2019 at 10:12 AM, Deleted profile said:

Submissive cuckold daddy here. Yep you read that right....

Cuckolding not necessary for me, but the rest? Yup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
As a little it needs to be someone who can protect and care for you, since when you regress that safety is SO important.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Someone who is safe, protective, gentle, nurturing, a leader and guide who loves taking care of and cherishing their sub, being firm when it's needed. Being the safe space and rock we can run to and lean on, especially during our different age regression headspaces if their sub is an age regressor. Someone who doesn't try to change us into something we're not but instead encourages and helps us to grow into the best version of ourselves and be ourselves in the best way that's right for us.