New to BDSM (training required)

KinkCouple194

KinkCouple194
Posted

Hi everyone,

We are brand new to BDSM and are looking to learn the ropes (so to speak) F loves being spanked, restrained etc but we’d love to learn all about it. We’d love to attend socials and parties if that helps because right now we are trial and error (mainly error). If any of you lovely people have suggestions or advice etc feel free to reply :) 

Posted

check out two knotty boys and twisted monk for some good rope info.

Posted
Hi & welcome to the site, I hope your adventure here is a fun & enjoyable one for yourselves. You may find it helpful to read related articles to these & other subjects that interest you in the magazine on here; & also to check out, & get involved in, these & other things in the forum sections aswell. A lot of interesting, good & helpful advice & knowledge to be found there. Also the vast majority of the community on here is very friendly & only to happy to help.
Posted

It sounds like you're finding your feet a little and that's great.   There are so many good resources out there it's difficult just where to begin, I know that.  I guess for a stopgap, focusing on what specifically you'd like to learn about is a good start and whether that's from something you already know about or stumble upon.

It's very easy to shout out random fetishes and ideas to try but this is ultimately about what makes you tick.

Socials and events... well... you know, I kinda started learning a lot from youtube tutorials and, I tell you, I think I learnt more in one afternoon at a workshop than I did in 3 months of online videos.   So, it's definitely worth looking for events and workshops and the likes in order to help you.  Because you can learn from watching people of different levels play and also, if you're doing things there's often people who can help who can possibly show you things, help with posture, so on.

Not necessarily all at the same event.

But, I guess in the short term - is there anything specific you want to learn about?  This is a question for yourselves at first if nothing else.  Perhaps to keep things in-house, have a read on some of the other forum discussions and see what topic comes up - there might be stuff that makes you go "oo" and some stuff might be a long way off, but some things not so much.

Posted
@eyemblacksheep & @Fenrir have covered it perfectly. Stay on here, ask questions & see what others are saying. Get out to munches & fetclubs & see what others are doing. Don’t get too hung up on labels or titles just have fun & stay safe. One way of staying safe is by NOT messaging anyone who asks you to go off site to do so. Anyone who is genuine will talk to you on here or on your private messenger & will never ask you to whatsapp, email or Kik etc in the first few messages.