Do I or don't I..?

Posted (edited)

Well...I have been working on a very unusual and complicated chastity Belt which includes connected ankle cuffs...wrist cuffs connected to the side of the waist band..and a posture collar which is connected at the back to the waistband...It was hell of a struggle to lock my self into it..I wanted to find out if I needed to make any adjustments..I forgot that the keys were in a drawer...could not get to them...managed to get to my mobile phone...sent a text to my girlfriend....my closest local friend...said she would be over as soon as she could...Doorbell rings ..Thank God....front door was ajar.....opened it wider...was it my Girlfriend...NO....it was a delivery by my local postman..I could of died...My reputation has now been shot to pieces...As the saying goes...everyone should have 15 minutes of fame...I do love that sentiment...but I feel that this could end up being a lifetimes worth of fame...for all the wrong reasons..!

What do I do..?..Can anyone think of a reason for my predicament that is believable that I can tell my postman...Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted

I suspect..... this is just part of the job/risk of being a postman.

A vanilla friend of mine had agreed to take deliveries for another friend, as he was getting his kink stuff delivered to her.    She nearly died of horror when the postman handed over the (not very discreet) package and the bottom fell out, spraying dildos everywhere!

And, there's assorted other things that postal workers know.  LH Trading is Lovehoney - and other things already give the game away.   I suspect most just shrug it all off.

Posted

The problem is that I see him everyday...I see him in my local village most days...he knows everyone one I know in my village...through deliveries etc..!

I just cannot believe that he would not mention what he saw...I need some sort of justifiable excuse to explain what he saw..!..I was naked apart from the Chastity belt contraption ..!...Cassie

Posted

trying to over explain it only makes things worse.   Only discuss it if it needs to be discussed. 

Posted

I know where you are heading with your comment...Maybe the problem is in my head...imagining the worst..!..all I can think of is everyone knowing my hidden lifestyle and interests..!..Cassie

Posted

I feel if I was in your position I'd feel as you do - which I know doesn't help!  But, as someone looking from the outside - it won't be as bad as it appears.

Posted

Thank you...I suppose at the end of the day...there is nothing I can do about what happened..!..You never know...It might lead to some unexpected conversations in a manner of speaking...I cannot change what happened , maybe he is discreet enough not to mention what he saw...well , at least who he saw in that most embarrassing situation..!...Cassie

Posted
Own it babe - never apologise for who you are - look them in the eye and say 'hell yes I am kinky!'. I have found over the years that people are fascinated by what I do - and usually a bit jealous that their life is not as much fun. And they will have something else to talk about next week.
Posted

Never thought about it that way...I suppose it is true that whatever we are into is for us a lot of fun...in a manner of speaking...So I can imagine that jealousy would rear its head because deep down they are afraid to explore what intrigues them..So thank you for your advice...and giving me a different way of looking at things..!

Cassie