IS THERE "FRIENDSHIP REQUEST" ON HERE?!?

RosesHaveThorns75

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

How do peeps get marked or show up as friends on here?!? To avoid offence is there such a thing on here?!?

Thanks

Posted

There is indeed! You can add people as friends :) If you have any friend requests it will show up on the left side of your home page : https://www.fetish.com/home

To send a friend request, click on the person's profile and on the left, under the profile picture there's a row of icons, the last on the right is a person with a + on it, click here. 

Hope that helps!

Posted
Yes if you click on the profile of the person you want on your friends list then below the main photo are several icons, one to give a gift, one to send a message & one to send a friend request
Posted
Oooo sorry @VictoriaBlisse I wasn’t copying you I must’ve posted that at the same time as you 😬
Posted
2 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Oooo sorry @VictoriaBlisse I wasn’t copying you I must’ve posted that at the same time as you 😬

We overlapped, no worries! :) 

Posted

I would probably exchange a message or two before offering freindship unless you already know the person IRL.

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Obviously I don't just.let anyone into my life either.....being a private person@Home But how does it show up at there end with a refuse/accept thingy sent them?!?

Posted

From what I can remember it shows up as a private message saying ‘X wants to be your friend’ or something along those lines & you have the choice to accept or decline