Anything going on in Yorkshire?

Posted

Title says it all really, I'm new to the scene in Yorkshire/Derbyshire, and looking around I cannot find any Munches, community events, anything really outside of London or Bristol.

As a single guy, I'm aware that getting involved with, and making contacts within, the fetish community is difficult, which is exactly why a Munch seemed like a great place to start. Casual setting, just to meet with people and introduce myself, get advice, learn spots, etc. Except there seems to be no events of the type listed on here for anywhere in the North of England. The best I can find in terms of clubs in Sheffield are swingers clubs, and that's not particularly what I'm after. 

Help?

Posted

I know plenty of stuff goes down in leeds, but I don't know details. Maybe some locals will pop in and comment. 

One thing I do know about is an event called cocktails and f*** tales as I'm performing at it. Details can be found on facebook and fetlife. It's a kinky story telling/performance evening in a cocktail bar called Mook. Next one is the 6th Feb (next Weds)  between 7-10.30pm. 

Posted

Leeds/Yorkshire is quite vibrant - do try a google for find a munch

There is a dungeon in Leeds - and also a big play event (although you do need to be known/vetted first) - a lot depends on where-in-yorkshire and where is travelable - I know Harrogate and York both have munches - and if you can get in either the NE (Newcastle/Sunderland/Durham) or NW (Manchester/Liverpool/Stockport) these are big hives of activity.  

Posted

Yorkshire has lots of munches going on, it would be easier to let you know which ones if we knew which area of Yorkshire you can reach