No Pics, No Details

Antogs

Posted

Am I the only one that finds it extremely frustrating that there are so many profiles with no pictures and no details. 

This is supposed to be a community and a dating website, not a game of Guess Who

Posted

I put it down to the newbie nerves. I think a great many of them come here looking for anonymous but kinky cyber sex and are too worried about being found here by someone they know, then you have many who are here whilst they already have partners who are in the dark about them exploring their fetishes and again don't want to get caught via images. Then you also have some who work in professions (such as legal) that they feel restrict them from posting images online. The lack of detail I think is because of the above and also a lack of care because a lot of them are juts curious about what goes on here and you need to do the basic sign up to at least have a look. That's my 5 cents anyway, but you get it on a  lot of sites so it's kinda expected. Take a look at fetlife for more of a BDSM community if that's what your craving my friend.