Caregiver/little curiousity

Ti****

Posted

I’m in a very happy D/S relationship which although new we are exploring things such as toys, ropes etc... I have spoken to a few people mainly men whom either are littles or daddy’s ... I have this preconceived idea (probably completely wrong) of the dynamic... I was just wondering if people on here would mind sharing their experience or views of this form of relationship so that I can better understand it? 

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Hi Tiggs

I covered a lot of this in a recent advice piece I wrote here. Hope that helps. Feel free to drop me a note if you have more questions

Mollyx

Posted
On 2/2/2019 at 9:12 AM, Tiggs542 said:

I’m in a very happy D/S relationship which although new we are exploring things such as toys, ropes etc... I have spoken to a few people mainly men whom either are littles or daddy’s ... I have this preconceived idea (probably completely wrong) of the dynamic... I was just wondering if people on here would mind sharing their experience or views of this form of relationship so that I can better understand it? 

Hi ia am Charlie and my sub Kristin have been together 15 plus yrs. She has been living in a state of unrest for most of her life until a few months ago. She finally broke down the last major wall from her damaged childhood. It was amazing wat hing her come into her real self. I am the dom but she can get what she wants from me  ecause i love her. I want what is best for her and she knows that now and follows me lead. She has control if she feels i am slipping on any parti umlar topic. She calls my bs when i am not as strong as sbe needs me to be. On the other hand, she feeds my ego and keeps me honest. Hope this helps you. If you want to talk to her, bonded4life is her profile

Posted

Thank you, I appreciate you commenting. I’m beginning to think that is the dynamic of Tazz and myself... he’s strong, loving and supportive and I have to admit I have noticed changes in myself with walls beginning to come down... I hope that Tazz has the patience to stick with me as long as you and Kristen. ☺️

PhantomFlogger
Posted (edited)

I know this is about DDlg but maybe my view may help, i concider myself a care giver who likes littles (CG/l) all Dom/mes should be care givers, but i think in the newer parts of our community we put an emphasis on the cruel and sexual side of D/s.

But over here in DDlg and CGl land we love our littles, we want them to be innocent and pure.. and sure there is Dark age play and taboos we flirt with.. but REALLY caring for someone who looks up to you is the most heart melting thing i can imagine.

Im a primal hunter who LOVES!! Prey and mating with other hunters.. its agresssive CNC sex and a really rough, but dispite the fire inside me, the lust that burns when i see a small scared prey not looking, the way i want to pin them down and have my way with them... despite it all! 

I am still brought to my knees by a little, id also like to point out im not often sexually attracted to littles, they are too innocent and i dont want to ruin that, ill punish my little for sexualising herself to me if thats the dynamic agreed, but i wont enjoy it or make it sexual unless its a scene (the dad spanking his Daughter for being a hoe 😂)

I just protect them from the world.. allow them to be free, we draw, ***t, go to the zoo and at night we talk about our day and what we enjoyed and then we spoon so she feels safe.

Ps. I like littles non sexually, but i will sleep with them when they are not in little space, usually another kink kicks in

Also littles dont need to be children, i loved the feeling of being 15 and meeting a girl who liked me back, the first kiss would be on your mind all week, texting all night and being scared to touch them because you wasnt sure what to do...

Wel as an adult its less a mystery and most of the ladies i meet are open and matter of fact, which is great if you want some liberating sex... but imagine meeting a person your age and she acts everyday like its the first time you held hands, the first kiss was all she thinks about all week and that sweet first time sex is a huge deal. Now thats the CGl relationship i like.. ive already said how i am around littles, scared to touch them incase they break, left breathless by their innocence. Thats how it felt to me when i was young.. i know there are littles out there who want and do feel the same. so yeah, thats the type of little id collar 😍😍

Edited by PhantomFlogger
Improvement
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Just stumbled upon this post, this is something i am looking into but not sure its right for me? I am in no way into the age play aspect or colouring in etc, but the idea of being looked after as such has great appeal to me. Could there possibly be other similar types i could explore? 

• 3 months later...
Posted

Hopefully, I do not develop a rash, from sitting in this Small-Size of Rearz branded Safari line of AB/DL diaper.  But playing with a variety of ideas can excite me because life is interesting.  People just do not comprehend the draw of what feels deviant.

• 3 weeks later...
NewPrincessBrat
Posted

I'm New to DD/lg as of the beginning of last year I'm A Brat/Middle.And am trying to learn as much as possible as well as trying to find a DD. Thing is My age whichis 37 and NOT only is that BUT I'm a Virgin both in BDSM and None Bdsm.