New to femdom

Darkredbabyblue98

Darkredbabyblue98
Posted (edited)

My friend Ash is encouraging me to become a dominatrix,  she thinks it'll bring out my 'inner self confidence'.  Any tips to how I can be better at being more dominate? 

I've always been interested in bdsm and dominating others,  but it's never worked out well irl. 

Edited by Darkredbabyblue98
Posted

when you say "become a Dominatrix" - what do you mean?  I know this should be self explanatory

But, whether this is aspirations to work financially - or - to Dominate a partner - or whatever

I guess, if you've always been interested - what have you tried and failed? What has worked? What hasn't?  Not everything is for everyone - and this is important to know.  

There are course you can do in assertiveness (just say you're looking for a managerial job and been told you need to be more assertive) - and in terms of BDSM - I mean, which activities ?

Now, remember also - it's not just a case of what you can learn, but what you'd enjoy.   There's no point doing this at all if you're not going to enjoy it.

There are other ways to improve self confidence.

Posted

Not much to go on in your profile. Maybe you are a switch?

Whatever you do, take it slowly and stay safe.

Posted
Be self-confident before becoming a "dominatrix".
Posted

Yep, what the guy above said. Being domme isn't something you should by doing to gain confidence, it's something confident people do for fun.