DaddysLilRaven23

DaddysLilRaven23
Posted

Looking for tips and advice on being the perfect sub asking from a dom POV 

Posted

it's not a very black and white answer.

a sub "perfect" to one Dominant could be useless to another.     My Mistress has subs who are all quite different from each other - yet all contribute excellently.

"Perfect" could be very relative to the Dominants wants or needs and that varies from Dominant to Dominant.

Posted
For me a good sub enjoys their kink and has a good understanding of themselves. My favourite subs always bring me a gift when they session too. Good communication and honesty are very important. Personal hygiene - obviously - and I prefer a waxed sub or at least well trimmed. Regularity - this allows me to build a good relationship with a sub - the better I know them, the better our sessions.
Posted
Like @eyemblacksheep has said it’s such a varied yet personal thing. What I look for in a Dom is ‘confidence’ & I think that should work both ways. A sub should be confident in their ways, knowing what they do & don’t want, having the voice to say no or put forward limits & express what they want from their Dom or from the play scenario. Not being wishy washy, allowing yourself to be treated in a way you’re not happy with, thinking that you don’t have a say & not having any input in play. Recognising the difference between a Dom & a bully, recognising the difference between handing someone control & someone controlling you in an abusive manner. Knowing that as a sub you are equally as important in a play scenario as your Dom is.
Posted
*good communicator *honest *open *trustworthy *intuitive *expressive Just a few of the many facets a submissive should have, and many that a good D type will want to know about You!! Realising the faith and trust your about to offer your D without him challenging You on many of these aspects should flag up as a warning, don't allow them to concentrate solely on what they want/demand if they take none or very little interest in You...your gift of submission is a beautiful thing and needs to be given to the right person! Your point on perfection should be one that you strive for naturally but don't let it be your stumbling block either, your growth will always continue on Your journey and Your D will and should encourage Your development. But never reach for perfection because quite frankly, it doesn't exist. Every Dominant needs and requires someone to 'work' with....someone the Dominant can see potential within. But ultimately, "what's for you won't go by you"....if you are true to yourself and you hold yourself with poise and etiquette....always being aware that you are in view and in the company of, ANY potential D type....then you can't go far wrong from there. Remeber reach out to the community when your uncertain or need guidance, my learned friends BigPolly and eyesmblacksheep are some of the many wonderful people who have all taken the first step, and have a wealth of knowledge and advice that is always readily available. I wish you well and blessed journey. Jed