how did you meet your fetish partner?

suntiger

Posted

im looking for a new partner after a long time single but being of an open mind wonder where you couple met as id like a partner with similar interests in the bed room?

Posted

my wife - I met her as she was a listener to an internet radio station I was hosting on at the time

my Mistress - I met Her on a filming day and W/we had a good connection and stayed in touch and things blossomed. 

I've had other occasional play partners and a lot of those are people I've met locally via munches

Posted
My first Dom was a good friend who asked to retrain me as a sub, another Dom is a best friend who I had no idea he was a Dom until we fell into bed together drunk one night then the others I’ve met on different fet sites.
Posted
I'm finding that it's easier to find a "vanilla" partner who is open minded and then introduce Kink steady and slowly than it is to meet someone already seasoned. Going to a club or party and even on these sites, men outweigh women (presuming that is what you're looking for) by an overwhelming amount. Most women on fet sites already have play partners and are looking much more specifically. But that's just my personal opinion and experience
Posted

I met my hubby half my lifetime ago and didn't really have a concept of kinky. We met online. We have always been kinda kinky without even really knowing it. 

Since being on the scene I've met all my play partners at play event with one exception. I met him online first and built up a relationship there before playing. 

Posted
Pof funny enough. Didn't even like the guy. Though I wouldn't say we matched bedroom wise. That develops with time and trust
Posted
We found each other on here , talked for a bit , had a kinky date and have been together ever since
Posted

I found my first two Dom's on here, they did teach me a lot but of course I'm still learning and growing and also have met a few other Dom's who have become very good friends and I know I can always go to them if I have any questions. I've also had a few play dates with Dom's but nothing has ever stuck till I met my current play partner, also met him on here and he is amazing showing me things and opening my eyes to kink/BDSM in a whole new way. 

Posted

I met my first Dom through this site - we were together for about 7 months. Was my first experience as a sub and I learned so much from him and I will always be grateful for that time, which enabled me to discover so much about myself. I am now in a new D/s relationship, again someone I met via this site. We already have a very strong, committed connection and are exploring our many kinks and fantasies together which is very exciting.

Posted

My partner first messaged me on collarme, I didnt and still dont remember his message but he assures me I told him he was too young and lived too far away. About a year later he messaged me on Fetlife and we chatted as friends for around 4 months then he offered to take me for a meal for my birthday and we arranged for him to come down for the weekend (he lived in Scotland) Once we met in person it was as if it was just meant to be