Don't know any fetish clubs

SUBwayBoi-2749

SUBwayBoi-2749
Posted

Yo, anyone know any good fetish clubs that's located in staffordshire? Any underground clubs that aren't known very well? Thought that I might try it out and meet new people.:gimp:

Posted

remember folks - names and suggestions are cool, but no external links.  Cheers.

Posted

it doesn't even really need a google - there are places listed on this website > https://www.fetish.com/uk/staffordshire/locations

if you go to Browse>Events you can have a look and also possible to find others that are travelling distance.

By the looks of it and other googles, AtlantisEvolution seems to be the place to be for Staffordshire - but, there may be other options depending on your own travel ability.

Now...  I do hate to break the illusion so to speak - I know if you watch films from 20+ years ago, fetish and BDSM clubs were often quite underground and covertly advertised - these days, this isn't so much the case.   Given the operating costs, it doesn't pay to not advertise and be known - and while "secret underground" events do indeed exist around the UK....... the truth is they're usually somebodies house with a playroom and the only way to find out about these and be invited is to be known and trusted - usually by the person whose house it is.

I've no idea if there's any like this in your area (and if I did, I couldn't tell you) but get to know people first by advertised events and munches - and don't be that wally who walks into their first munch and asks where the secret hidden parties are....