i love watersports and i love women peeing

periodpeelover

periodpeelover
Posted

I love watersports but it is hard to find others in my area that also love it.. I love to drink the pee fresh from the source.. am I alone or are there others like me who love women peeing..

Posted

I think the general answer to any "am I alone?" kinda questions - is that, no, there are many others like you.

Some people find this a relief that there are others like them.  Sometimes even gives them optimism they may be able to do their fetish.

However, some are disappointed they're not special - and that, actually, others are getting their fetish.

Hopefully you're in the former.

periodpeelover
Posted

yes i am the former , I have tried to find others via different websites and even advertised for others but as of yet not had any joy am I trying to hard or is it others ar afraid to come out in the open about like this 

Posted

the thing to think about - and this is the same for any fetish, for any interest, for anything - what does the other person get out of it?

guys often have a kinda mirror logic... "I want to do this thing with a lady, therefore there is a lady who wants to do this thing"

the problem is - guys often come across that they just want to do it with anyone - that their fetish is more important than the person.  Now, I know guys don't really mean this - but it's how many come across.

So, on the subject of watersports - whereby a guy might just be happy for any lady to piss on him - the lady kinda needs someone she can enjoy pissing on.   And, even if it is a case of just pissing on a random guy in a club - he still needs to be in said club.

So, it's not necessarily a case of trying to hard, but looking at your approach and how it can be improved.   Remember even if you do everything right - it doesn't guarantee what you want.

I've often said, whilst not for everyone, one of the quickest ways to act out a fetish or fantasy is to pay a Pro.  You then get the kink you want, pretty much as you want it.   At this point, guys sometimes then say "oh, but I want there to be a connection, blah" - well, yes, so does she ;) 

Posted

I would love to pee on somebody to get them off! That's hott

periodpeelover
Posted

you should try it  you would love it I promise. all you have to do is find a person who would enjoy you peeing on them and go from there , there is nothing like it, you are then dominating them (in some cases humiliating them which by the way I do not feel it does for me) without *** . beautiful try it and let me know if you enjoyed it and why xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Im an older married man from NJ in USA. I  like a few here  worship a woman's pee and enjoy it whenever I find a woman who will oblige me. I ask often and am seldom rewarded but I continue to ask ..mind you I mean ask only certain women, not just anyone.  I have often visted AMPs where I asked for extras such as pee. A source I consider  as good.

Someone mentioned a woman's period, and I have had mistresses who oblige me in this way. I do enjoy that  whenever possible. 

Posted

What got me into pee play was that my partner was out of town and I was feeling very frustrated and out of control due to things going on at work. I don't know what got me to do it, but I stood in the shower wearing just panties and tight jeans and a bra and let loose a full bladder. I cried while I was doing it, but I felt the stress rush out of me as I soaked my panties and jeans. Then I just lay down in the shower and let my hair pick up the small amount of pee that was left.

The next night I drank water until my bladder was about to explode and stood in the shower just wearing red nylon panties and let loose, feeling the rush of release and the warmth of the soaked panties and flow down my legs. This time there was more in the shower and I curled up with it, again soaking my hair.

I don't know exactly how or when it turned erotic. I think maybe because I am turned on by roleplaying (and sometimes IRL) taboos. I adore chatting with people who find their erotic bliss from something other than just sex.

I had a Dom male lover who used to pee on me, including streams into my mouth, but I don't drink.

I've had a resurgence of kink interest and have lately taken to wearing incontinence underwear so that I can enjoy the rush of release and warmth as I go about my day.

I'd enjoy chatting or exchanging messages with anyone who want to share this, or other unusual or taboo turn-ons.

periodpeelover
Posted

you can always talk to me but I guess we will never meet as you are in USA  and I am in Uk

Posted

Well, I would love to hear the story of how pee became a turn-on for you.

Posted
On 2/4/2019 at 8:47 PM, periodpeelover said:

I love watersports but it is hard to find others in my area that also love it.. I love to drink the pee fresh from the source.. am I alone or are there others like me who love women peeing..

Your not alone I love getting peed on and drinking it as she sits on my face. It is hard to find people that are willing to participate

• 3 weeks later...
Adylad6970T
Posted
On 2/4/2019 at 8:47 PM, periodpeelover said:

Although I'm not a drinker, I certainly like women peeing.  You sound like a man after my own heart.  

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Would love to have this experience,  partner would hit the roof . Can only dream hmm

Posted

I have often asked a female partner Im having sex with and so often they were willing to share their pee with me,  now yes most were professionals since Im  married I  seldom find ladies  for free

Posted

I bet that is a very amazing experience,  hopefully one day . For now I can only follow others experience 

Posted

I would think on the continent you would find many opportunities to enjoy the taste of a womans pee

Posted

Holidays are due soon Dearelliot , so who knows 😋

Posted

I wonder what that means re holidays??

Posted

I'm not sure why likelihood would increase on the continent? 

• 1 year later...
Posted

You're totally not alone - I LOVE drinking the pee of a fine woman - and I love being drank if someone craves it from me.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I like it when girls wee on the carpet. My favourite position is when they sit down on the carpet with their pants down to the end of their legs.

• 4 weeks later...