crossdressing 101?

Hexy

Posted

I've always loved to feel more femanine, i started by waring lingerie in the bedroom in secret and eventualy sleeping with guys while fully crossdressed.

But its become an adiction and it makes me feel so liberated and free, how would i start with trying make up?

I'd love to see myself in the mirror being spanked or fucked while the make up runs and gets smered and maybe even film it for... Science reasons

Posted

There are lots of videos on the internet showing how to apply make up and you can buy everything you need on line if you dont want to go into a shop in person. If you have a trusted female friend who knows of your fetish you could ask her for advice

Posted
@MissTillysue.. no offence intended, but I don’t think Hex was asking for cosmetic advice. Just sharing ideas and desires.
Posted
@Dannisub36kg its a bit of both honestly @MissTillysue thankyou for that, sounds odd but i've never thought of asking someone i know. Now to think who i can trust knowing my dark secret lol
Posted

I’d recommend going to a ***tore. They can check you skin tone and know which shade of foundation that best suits you and go from there. 

The rest I’d say is a mindset. Think of it less as a “dark secret” and more of a lifestyle choice. Then it will become easier to talk about and settle into.

Posted

Some guys find it easier than others.  I’d say start with nail polish lipstick and mascara those are pretty easy to do. 

Posted
That would be so cool to do been looking someone to do it with and to hang out
  • 3 months later...
TaraLeather
Posted

plenty of youtube vids to get you going. so do it and get out there

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

The very best thing you can do is find someone that does makeup and transformation services for transgenders. in the end (or beginning)it will cost you less *** for all the *** you're going to waste buying and not returning stuff.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Posted

as stated above youtube is where i started im really good at the basic stuff but i still have alot to learn