Anyone into medical play?

backster

Posted

Being a kinky gynecologist who tied the patient down and drill em with vibs. Or being a patient with straitjacket and harness being dominated by kinky female doctors

Posted

Sure it will, Gynecologist theme and asylum play is always got it right in my bucket list. Any suggestion into it?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

*** examination is a good one too. 

ask her to wear some really ugly underwear and stand waiting for examination.

intime ones but also measurement and weight. then write it down like a real doctor would do. 

Posted

I have been curious and exploring  enemas for a long time as well as watersports. The feel of a hose sliding ur ass and water filling you up. Or have the hose a shower slide into u.

• 2 months later...
CharlBot86
Posted

Hi,

I'm not sure if this going off topic. My apologies in advance. I can't remember the entire story that well, but I came across it on the net many years ago when I was 15 or 16 years old, I am 33 now. Anyway, it was about a nurse in a hospital on night duty that was teaching a brat of *** girl (I think) a lesson.

Okay so the nurse had drugged to fall into a light sleep, when the girl was just about slumbering off in her hospital bed the nurse pushed her to theatre tying her to the bed so that the girl can't move, she then place and strapped a black anesthetic/oxygen mask over the girl's face, with in seconds the girl woke up hysterical and struggling to breath, then the nurse turned on the oxygen but just enough for the girl to breath and calm down. This kind of breath play went on for awhile that night according to the story. After reading the story it was like a switch that flipped in me that I up until this day have this craving and or lust to find a Dr or nurse to do that to me for as long as humanly possible. To have someone in full theatre uniform staring down at me as I'm lying on the bed, well with me tied up already, then placing the mask over my face, gosh I just got a crazy chill just thinking about that story again. I just wish that there was someone or people here in South Africa that would be willing and or able to do that for me. But I guess all I can do is to just carry on wishing and longing for that to ever happen

OnCrutch1s
Posted

Have my foot in a med boot a lot!! 

Posted

I suppose this counts as medical play: I'd have great fun donning scrubs or, even better, a lab coat, and "reviewing the sexual histories" of strangers. Besides questions about ordinary sexual practices and numbers of partners. I'd ask more revealing questions like, "Which of your sexual fantasies have you ever thought other people might disapprove of." I'd have to think about them in advance, because my goal would be to make the interviewees either squirm or really get off on confessing.

• 1 month later...
cocksuckerpisspig
Posted

I would love a Nurse working me over with the focus on my cock ***. Needles, sounds, caths, whatever.....

CamrenChase
Posted
On 7/8/2019 at 8:30 AM, cocksuckerpisspig said:

I would love a Nurse working me over with the focus on my cock ***. Needles, sounds, caths, whatever.....

Sounds? Like a stethoscope against your shaft? Pulse of erect cock. Interesting. Have you ever had a catheter? Foley balloon fills up, a constant pressure, draining you of any liquid your kidneys deem waste. Had you an IV, you'd be draining nonstop. And with anesthetics, you'd never be able to cum. 

cocksuckerpisspig
Posted

Sounds are metal rods inserted down the shaft. Yes once on cath. Ideal fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Not sure if it really counts, but I have a fantasy of conducting experiments on girls to study their anatomy, sensitive spots, and stimulation possibilities.

• 5 weeks later...
cocksuckerpisspig
Posted

I might expect the use of caths on guys & gals. I'd want to stuff items into F piss holes. I drink my piss & want others. Caths would be a nice twist. Treating cigarette burns I inflict with bandages. Removing tit & crotch flesh with sandpaper, top layer. Focused areas to draw *** with the sandpaper. use of pins/needles.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Injection is killin. And overall body Checking ...

Posted

I thought medical examinations included an intimate examination of your rectum, fingering your hole, checking your inner sphincter rings, cock and balls, pee hole , prostate

Posted

may depend on who is carrying out the medical examination - doctor or friend - professionally the doctor can examine you but if he is gay, he might want to examine you mor eintimally - if a friend or casual pick-up then your examination may also include sex - whatever is available 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

As a paraplegic I love these games, love to be getting taken advantage of during an examination 

• 6 months later...
MedicalScrubs
Posted
On 7/15/2019 at 9:37 PM, CamrenChase said:

Sounds? Like a stethoscope against your shaft? Pulse of erect cock. Interesting. Have you ever had a catheter? Foley balloon fills up, a constant pressure, draining you of any liquid your kidneys deem waste. Had you an IV, you'd be draining nonstop. And with anesthetics, you'd never be able to cum. 

you seem to know a lot, I have a medical fetish that i'm exploring but have gotten the chance to act on it with real equipment yet

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

If you can find someone that has had a medical examination whether from a doctor or a friend then ask him what happens and how far that doctor or friend has gone - how intimate have they been or has he wanted them to be - any repeat examinations

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love medical fetish, but real medical exams are probably even better.

For example:

The only time I was in all fours for my rectal examination was today. I had more rectal exams before this, but in different positions.

Doctor today was male in his late 50s I guess and young nurse about 22-23 years old.

It was kind of strange to be exposed in such way, in front of that pretty nurse, but I think she have seen it all before. I guess I was in this position, because doctor performed proctoscope exam, first of course was finger up my ass.

I believe this is the most embarrassing/humiliating position a patient possibly can be. I mean no hiding of genitals and ass is widely opened! And then doctor performs invasion of my asshole, with finger and tool.

• 7 months later...
sportsphysicalguy
Posted
On 2/4/2019 at 8:36 PM, backster said:

New to this and not sure if there are others out there that have the same fantasies? 

What kinda medical play do others enjoy?

Real time roleplay exams that cross the ethical lines. Meaning use your imagination of what you would like to happen during your own personal exam. Situations like this usually need to be discussed in advance with rules.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love medical play. I currently have a catheter without a bag so have to wear diapers as I love having no control of my bladder. I often wear full leg braces to pretend that I can't move my legs. . Would love to hear from others with a similar kink

Posted

Im also pretty into catheters, both the feeling on myself and how handy they can be for longer sessions with a sub like mummification or being secured to a bed since hydration and needing to pee becomes less of a worry then..
  With myself i have had a few ideas about letting a domme try and milk and edge me with one in