Scat @ watersports

Jtj

Posted

Who is down? I’ve honestly always wanted to try this. Yes I I know it’s weird to some.

Posted
i know this might be a weird question to ask, but how did you get into WS and Scat? As a sub with this kind of play as hard limits because of the thought and nature of the play, my mind often wonders how other people think and how these acts that do not apeal to me. I dont mean in a bad way but more of an understanding sake so I can be less ignorant to this admitidly dark yet kinda popular fetish?
Posted

from my perspective

hard sports.... nah... the thought comes in my mind now and then, but... no.   I was actually out for lunch with a couple of Ladies who do a lot and to sum it up, after I came back from the toilet, "I can't even take the smell of the toilet in this pub"

watersports.... difficult.... I don't know where my want to try came from - but... it was actually a factor in why I booked a Pro Domme session (how do you ask your friends to piss on you) which had the added bonus that if I HATED it, then I never need see her again...   anyway... I ended up enjoying it even more than I thought.

Posted

I’m into this! I love to have my subs or myself wearing nappies so we can do this with easy cleanup

Posted
I think we should all at least try things in life! as a submissive, I wanted to explore the *** and *** side of water sports (not scat) and we did. And unfortunately, my non-sub, more human side rose to the surface and didn’t like the smell haha. No big deal for me and my dom, just one of the many things we try. Not everything is going to be a huge success! Like it’s been said below, everything’s weird to someone else. Nothing wrong with giving things a go x
Posted

I usually do these things alone but I never personally met anyone who would ever even enjoy piss haha :crazy:

• 1 month later...
Lovescat-4103
Posted

Oh yes I love scat in my mouth and be covered with hot scat. Deeptrouth a big turd in good.

Posted

I love to be pissed on. Lying down, lady friend sitting astride me gently sliding up and down my cock (not inside her) then the spread of warmth as she lets go a bladder full. Then she leans back to shower me - my mouth open to catch the golden key.

I have been lucky enough to to have a play mate that did this with me. We drank lots of sweet tea beforehand - it makes the piss taste sweet .

She did also shower me having held her bladder full for a few hours. Her piss was really strong and it nearly made me vomit.

If love to combine my outdoors exhibitionism with some water sports and have someone - better still a group - piss on me whilst I am naked in a field - or maybe a public car park. 

Any volunteers?

Posted

I've delighted in both. Wetting myself has always been fun; but the first time I took my freshly expelled droppings, the natural repulsion I felt while smearing my bottom with it, ironically, sent me into orgasmic ecstasy; and now a greatly soiled bottom and poo-saturated fingers in my mouth is one of the greatest pleasures I experience.  It may not be for everyone, but it's certainly a passionate release for me. : )

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have been into scat since i was 14, i love the feeling of sitting in a big nice warm load, and have a smear afterwards, pays a lot of attention in hygiene, not leaving any traces of my fun afterwards. 

not so much into eating it though.

My biggest wish is to find a playmate one day, even if i have to travel for it

Posted

Done watersports and eventualyy  Hardsports ,after having it as a fantasy only thing for a while.

Posted

I have a lifelong  fascination with phobia play, so pee 'n' poo were just extensions of that. 

It's not my primary kink, but I *do* enjoy the *** aspect of it. 

I haven't had many partners who were up for it, but those who were, will always have a special place in my heart. 😂

Posted

Scat play works really well with some of my other fetishes, specifically rubber gloves and gas masks. 

Ive only ever done it on my own so far, but mrs dangerman has started wearing a gas mask as well as her rubber gloves to finger me. She knows sooner or later I’ll have an accident 🤭

• 4 weeks later...
Calmingseas49
Posted

Love have a bit of poo while anal sex

• 2 months later...
maidslavegimp
Posted

i have been known to offer full toilet service to Dom males . Happy and eager to do it again :-)   (London,UK)

Wineandchocolate
Posted

Keen to find a Dom lady or man to use me in this way

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love this I know others don't but is my favourite fetish I love playing with others scat and piss love it in my mouth and over my face and body

Posted
On 3/30/2019 at 8:34 AM, avler said:

I have been into scat since i was 14, i love the feeling of sitting in a big nice warm load, and have a smear afterwards, pays a lot of attention in hygiene, not leaving any traces of my fun afterwards. 

not so much into eating it though.

My biggest wish is to find a playmate one day, even if i have to travel for it

Same here I've had daddy's who have use me as a toilet but looking for someone for long term toilet use every day. I also love being dressed as a woman all my neighbors have seen me I love it

Posted
On 3/15/2019 at 1:24 AM, MedwayExhibitionist said:

I love to be pissed on. Lying down, lady friend sitting astride me gently sliding up and down my cock (not inside her) then the spread of warmth as she lets go a bladder full. Then she leans back to shower me - my mouth open to catch the golden key.

I have been lucky enough to to have a play mate that did this with me. We drank lots of sweet tea beforehand - it makes the piss taste sweet .

She did also shower me having held her bladder full for a few hours. Her piss was really strong and it nearly made me vomit.

If love to combine my outdoors exhibitionism with some water sports and have someone - better still a group - piss on me whilst I am naked in a field - or maybe a public car park. 

Any volunteers?

I love outdoors especially dressed as a woman and shitting and pissing myself being pissed on and shit on. I love being seen I got caught the other week in see through tights and panties on underneath but could see my cock I loved it the woman was discusted by it I did pull it out on show though but did turn me on. Shame she never see what we done later on