Posted

Hello I am new to all of this but I know that I am a submissive. I have never been on a website like this so not really sure what to do though. I would appreciate any advice people have. 

Posted
Age equals neither maturity, nor experience, nor skill. Be yourself, but also be open minded, and never forget your safeties.
Posted

I guess the question in "what to do" is "what do you want to do?"

are you looking to improve your knowledge, to find out about meets, to meet somebody?  to be part of a community, or?

My recommendations - if you're inexperienced, be wary of anyone too eager to help you or who tries to take you off site.   Reading other parts of the website and forum will give somewhat of ideas and info which might help.

Have a think what you're looking to get out of... well... anything.

Posted
I’d listen to everything ‘eyemblacksheep’ has said below. I was new to this a couple years ago and I’ve got to say that research is everything! There’s a really good YouTuber who is a sub called Evie Lupine, I found her videos super informative. And of course there’s loads more on the net for you to learn about. Outside of that, feel free to message me with any questions. Keep yourself safe, keep an open mind and have fun!!
Posted
18 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I guess the question in "what to do" is "what do you want to do?"

are you looking to improve your knowledge, to find out about meets, to meet somebody?  to be part of a community, or?

My recommendations - if you're inexperienced, be wary of anyone too eager to help you or who tries to take you off site.   Reading other parts of the website and forum will give somewhat of ideas and info which might help.

Have a think what you're looking to get out of... well... anything.

I guess I would like to do most of those things but I should probably start with improving my knowledge first. Thank you for the advice I will be careful. 

Posted
14 hours ago, LeilaSub190 said:

I’d listen to everything ‘eyemblacksheep’ has said below. I was new to this a couple years ago and I’ve got to say that research is everything! There’s a really good YouTuber who is a sub called Evie Lupine, I found her videos super informative. And of course there’s loads more on the net for you to learn about. Outside of that, feel free to message me with any questions. Keep yourself safe, keep an open mind and have fun!!

Thank you, I will check out that Youtuber and learn all I can. 

Posted
18 hours ago, DanteReign said:

Age equals neither maturity, nor experience, nor skill. Be yourself, but also be open minded, and never forget your safeties.

Okay I will, thank you.