Brand new and locked in cock cage. Help!

heffy

Posted

Hello :) I'm like brand new to this :) I jokingly showed a pic of a male chastity belt, and my girl said she liked the idea. Its's been game on since!

I ordered a cage. I intend to hand over all keys to her, and have written a contract where ultimately she has all say in if and when i'm let out. But, to end it, the power is all in her hands. She loves the idea of having the only keys, that it'd be like owning it, and that she responsible for my orgasms. What a freaking woman!!! I love her with my all and thank the Lord we met. And, she has fallen into the role so perfectly I would have never dreamed it could get so good.                    So, basically, I've read all the newbie stuff....but I want to know some pro tips if anyone has any :) I want to know how to fully submit, how to be the best Sub possible for my Lady, and maybe some other ideas.     Thank you All!

Posted

at a risk of a slightly throwaway answer... how to be the best sub possible *for her* depends on what she needs.

So, for example - it's not just about play.   Help with or do the housework or cooking without being asked.   Bring in treats or surprises ad hoc.  Hosting a party? Make sure all the guests are tended to, but her being the top priority.

Effectively, find out what her wants and needs are and put them ahead of your own.

Posted
First thing first, obey. It's undeniably important. Second, follow her needs with all your heart. Willing or unwilling, order is an order. Stick to it to the very end. And enjoy your time as a subs :)
Posted

I disagree massively on a kind of "obey without question"

It's a common trope. But...

It only works if you can trust the person giving the orders to never overstep your lines - and these lines could be many things.

Not necessarily explicitly set limits.

But, you as a sub should be welcome for input.  

Sometimes that input can vary based on what you like.

Of course, there is questions on if you are taking it seriously if you do keep saying no unless it's to what you want to do.

But, it's very important to have a good balance.

Happier subs feeds back into the relationship to create happier Dominants which in turn should make the sub happy.

It's a circle that works if everyone is going the right direction.