Balloon fetish

Bfet100

Posted

Im new here but does anyone have a balloon fetish?

Posted
The movie I.T. must have been an unusual experience for you!
Posted
i've heared of latex being a fetish but i am interested to hear about how ballons themselves is it the inflations? the way they feel? their look?.
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have to admit that anything in rubber/latex is guaranteed to get me going and balloons no exception. My use of them is a bit more unusual. I have tried different designs of anal plugs and have problems with long term retention when moving about. 

The standard globe shape balloon readily available, turned out to be far more successful and the results very enjoyable. Balloon of choice can be easily inserted with just a minimum of lube. Use a small pipe to slowly inflate with water. NOT COMPRESSED AIR, highly dangerous. As it expands it moves around to adjust to the cavity shape of your individual body. It's a really good feeling, very enjoyable. When you start to feel full, or like constipation, stop. 

The best way to seal off is with a small plastic Kwik-Klip used to seal freezer bags. 

I have never had one fall out   on its own. You can easily keep it in overnight. 

I am ABDL anyway so using a diaper (nappy) is a benefit. Good luck, enjoy. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not really into balloons themselves. Inflatables and pooltoys or more my thing. I'm not sure what it is about them, maybe the soft squeaks and creaks they make when they're moved or the scent of the material they're made of.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I’m the complete opposite I have a ballon phobia.. once A little boy run into me while holding one in a shop and I started crying and shaking uncontrollably to the point a shop worker came over to see what was wrong.. I even made the little boy start crying thinking he did something wrong.. the whole thing was embarrassing especially when I told the shop keeper why.. was not a good time. I mean I can laugh about it now but at the time not so much. I see other people enjoying them reading here what enjoyment you can get out of them and yeh a little jealous i wish I had a conventional phobia like spiders.. snakes but I’m as tough as nails with them until you get a balloon in the same room as me
  • 1 year later...
BalloonBoy
Posted

I have a fetish for balloons, helium voices, and balloon like curves / Big Balloony Women Or BBW’s😈🎈

Posted
I have a balloon fetish too 🎈
  • 4 weeks later...
Stepfubk4
Posted

I'm not into balloons at all. For me the Big turn on an get off is watching guys, specifically (I'm straight) blow BIG bubbles with bubble gum! The bigger the bubble, the stronger and harder I orgasm! Love the taste and smell of the bubble gum on their breath when we kiss and make out! A guy who blows bubbles in front of me in public! And I will fuck them right then and there! I DO NOT CARE! where we are or who happens to be watching!! I like an audience!