FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

UPDATE: Well done to everyone who played.  We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did ;)

The WINNERS are Queenie63 , Trislana , Marquislusti. WELL DONE KINKSTERS! 😈

News Feed Template for Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (16).png

In continuous birthday celebration, as a present from us to you, we're going hunting again - and this time we'll dress accordingly.

Kinky attire is a big part of your average BDSM scene. Whether it's a small triskele pin or latex catsuit complete with gimp mask, us kinksters love flaunting fetish gear. And now, there are 30 items hidden all over the site! Each day, from the 18th Feb till the 19th March, a new one appears on the site.

If you come across one of these items, click on it to earn 20 points towards your account total. Give gifts away to a member who hasn't found any yet - as a cheeky way to get noticed.

Share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum. Good luck! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you'll be in with the chance to win free Fetish.com merchandise and VIP membership!

Stay kinky and happy hunting!

Posted

Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __.

Posted
Clue #1 this one is a good one to start your search!
Posted
Yay so happy another treasure hunt had started apparently I found my first haven’t a clue how that happened 😂😂😂
Posted

............fck me, they're off already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

There are clues?

I just clicked on everything that looked like a link until I found it.   :-/

Posted
Didn’t even realise drinking wine was the clue - thought you were all just having an afternoon beverage 😂😂😂
Posted
23 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Didn’t even realise drinking wine was the clue - thought you were all just having an afternoon beverage 😂😂😂

you should know by now, nothing is only what it seems 

Posted
got yeay! delighted there is another one of these. love them:)
Posted
Clue #2 Do you wanna get creative and meet new people then do this!!!!?