FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Is there any chance udwould consider taking me with you?
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places?
Posted
Thank you guys for clue 2 .....& thank you to @Queenie63 for started me off on yesterday’s when I was stuck already lol x
Posted
Got the wine clue but don’t know my way about the site to get the other clue. Clicked loads 😂
Posted
9 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Yes queenie's front is very nice 😏😉

I'll second That! 😁😁

Posted
We could all meet up at one of these if someone wants to send out the invatations ❤💛💚💙💜😘
Posted

Took me a while to get my mind back into sussing the clues but I'm up and running!!

Posted
33 minutes ago, ViviB said:

What's everyone talking about? ... just joined

It's a game we all like playing, find the hidden items. It would be a great way to find your way around the site and chat with people to. Clues are given daily. If you need any extra help starting out ask, there are any number willing to help. join in and have fun.

Posted
This is so frustrating! Never done a treasure hunt on here before but I just can't wrap my head around the clues and don't actually know what the things look like that I should be clicking on 😂
Posted

@thirdtimelucky19  They're a white square about the same size as your profile photo in the forum.  The two so far contain images of people wearing fetish items.  I think you'll know when you find one as they look a little out of place on the page.

You can also just click onto every part of the site which is a great way to see what's on here too.  That's what I did with the last one.

Good luck and happy hunting.  

Posted
Just now, FootTicklerUK said:

@thirdtimelucky19  They're a white square about the same size as your profile photo in the forum.  The two so far contain images of people wearing fetish items.  I think you'll know when you find one as they look a little out of place on the page.

You can also just click onto every part of the site which is a great way to see what's on here too.  That's what I did with the last one.

Good luck and happy hunting.  

Thanks for the advice :)

Posted
my god started without me. did'nt see new treasure hunt advertised anywhere
Posted
Clue #3 these come in all different shapes and sizes 😉
Posted
You might find this one if you cross the green thing that most people throw away from a Maccy D’s with a slang term for *** !!!
Posted
Spanksy for the win!! You should have seen the confused faces is was making during the mental contortion I was doing to figure your clue out lol
Posted

Lol Nate prob like the faces I was pulling to come up with the clue this time of night 🤪

switchguy226969
Posted
I really don’t understand these clues 🤷🏼‍♂️
Posted
41 minutes ago, Spanksy said:

You might find this one if you cross the green thing that most people throw away from a Maccy D’s with a slang term for *** !!!

I've looked  but I can't find 'pickle bread' any place. ha ha ha well done like your thinking.