FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
I must say the last three/four pics have great role playing ideas lol
Posted
8 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Our clues just aren't good enough anymore 🤣😂

Lil and Morris your quotes are great I couldn’t get this then last night started at the beginning. I’m addicted . Determined to catch up later x

Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you! Clue #22: On your knees. Clue #23: Where else can you be found? Clue #24: Really? Clue #25: Leather, rubber, watersports... Clue #26: "That's just what they'll do, one of these days..."
Posted
up to date clue list Clue#1 well off we go again, let's click a wine glass to the start. Clue#2 do you ever feel like getting creative about things you're planing Clue#3 not a term of affection to some. Clue#4 do you every fancy showing the real you to the world? Clue#5 check the News Clue#6 what are you doing this for? Clue#7 I always like to know what you think about my stuff. Clue#8 Come on join the challenge now ! Clue#9 who's top of the pile and being a busy little bee too. Clue#10 If not a Birthday what else would the Fetish World Celebrate. Clue#11 Some people use colours, but anything but 'keep going' Clue#12 Need to give this one a big hand, and a lot of lube. Clue#13 Some people enjoy this kind of Sports Clue#14 This one can be tricky so I won't be holding my breath. Clue#15 Sometimes the woman likes to take control. Clue#16 How brave and in public too, You Rock Clue#17 Tune in to your inner *** and let it free! Clue#18 Emperor Napoleon's Imperial Troops. Clue#19 If you want to tell everyone about your kink or story this might be one way, and if you want to get competitive why not. Clue#20 You need to take a real good look at yourself. Clue#21 Who's been looking in my window Clue#22 lay down, beg, roll over. Clue#23 It's just another 'link' in the chain. Clue#24 Just checking you're for real. Clue#25 Leather, Rubber could all be a most popular choice on a list for this group. Clue#26 Not a yard but a foot, you tramp.
Posted
On 3/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, Doll242 said:

Omg late to the party  (only started looking yesterday) but now am addicted, damn it!🤣

any extra help drop me a line or check out list of clues

Posted
Do you have to have a membership to find them all? There are loads I can't find 🙈
Posted
8 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

Do you have to have a membership to find them all? There are loads I can't find 🙈

No you should be able to find them all, no matter what your status is

Posted
1 minute ago, morris159 said:

No you should be able to find them all, no matter what your status is

Oh, okay. I can only find 8, but I will keep trying then. Thanks x

Posted
27 minutes ago, SubSeeker48 said:

found 25 at last the little ****** !

That it was!  😀

Posted

I am so stuck on 5, 15 and 23... I have seen the clues given but cannot find these and it is driving me insane

Posted

Stuck trying to find 25 😢 seen the clues but just not finding it 

Posted (edited)

Clue#27 I told all to an envious man

Edited by morris159
Posted
Clue #27 do you have something to confess!!!!!!
Posted

Yay, love an easy one, and that outfit 😍

Posted
3 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

Yay, love an easy one, and that outfit 😍

lol you into ears @Fairylight