Katiefox

Posted
4 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

I am partial, but much prefer a tail @morris159 😉

Love a tail 😍😍😍

Posted
Newbie cpl wanting dom fun and new ideas uk plz help
Posted

I’ll try this clue thing. #27 A Catholic does this with a Father in a booth...I think. Honestly I don’t know a ton about church stuff. 🤣 Hopefully this isn’t revealing too much. >_>

Posted
#27 the sins of the father...he ____________ under duress?
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you! Clue #22: On your knees. Clue #23: Where else can you be found? Clue #24: Really? Clue #25: Leather, rubber, watersports... Clue #26: "That's just what they'll do, one of these days..." Clue #27: Forgive me Fetish for I have kinked.
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Msdirty30mrnaughty40 said:

Newbie cpl wanting dom fun and new ideas uk plz help

sorry  @Msdirty30mrnaughty40 wrong place, write a personal ad or drop in on the chat rooms and get to know people, for pervs most are all very nice 😈

Edited by morris159
Posted
Morris159. Help a girl out with number 25. Am I being stupid that I can’t find it?
Posted
Woohooo I'm all caught up after a few days of slacking with the hunting.. Thanks for the clues, beautiful people! <3
Posted
46 minutes ago, Wendywoo said:

Morris159. Help a girl out with number 25. Am I being stupid that I can’t find it?

Sorry you're using a message filter so can't pm you. You'll have to dig deep into the past to find a group who might enjoy leather, rubber. 

Posted
I’m obviously thinking down the wrong line for clue 27 Heeeelllllppppp Pleeassseee 💋💋
Posted

Anymore help for #25? Pretty please xx

Posted
8 hours ago, morris159 said:

Sorry you're using a message filter so can't pm you. You'll have to dig deep into the past to find a group who might enjoy leather, rubber. 

Omg how is this possible. I dunno how to filter xxx

Posted
Clue#28 Balls of crystal might help with this one
Posted
Oooh Morris a fortune 🔮 teller
Posted
2 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #28 is this a vision of love!?!!

too easy @Lilmonster I wanted them to work for it this time as everyone is usually waiting for it who's played before

Posted
18 minutes ago, morris159 said:

too easy @Lilmonster I wanted them to work for it this time as everyone is usually waiting for it who's played before

🤷 Lol can't help it I'm shit at the clues 

Posted

Thats my favourite one!!!!! Ive been waiting for this 😂😂😂