FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Yayyyyyyyyyy got them all, got them all!!!
Posted
What a great hunt that was very challenging. But a lot of fun I second @jed round of applause without Morris and lilm we would be f..ked so thanks guys 💗💗💗 oh can I have that outfit please on last clue love it xxx
Posted
@Beau....😂😂 only if I can have the outfit that #15 is wearing! 😈😈 xxxx this should definitely be a thing! Lol xxxxx
Posted

I didn't even know what the last clue and topic meant, read the article and so gonna try that 😂

Well my play partner is. 

Posted

Dont know where you put yours but I put mine in mi porridge  ................who doesnt like a bit of spice ;)

Posted

As for being oiver..................   25 and 29 are complete BASTRADS!!!!!!!!!

May need to have a word with a certain someone to point me in the right direction.

Posted
4 hours ago, Jed said:

I think a massive round of applause is needed for Morris and the Lilmonster without you two this would have been a lot tougher 👏👏👏

You're welcome Jed just happy to help 

Posted
1 hour ago, Beau said:

What a great hunt that was very challenging. But a lot of fun I second @jed round of applause without Morris and lilm we would be f..ked so thanks guys 💗💗💗 oh can I have that outfit please on last clue love it xxx

Thank you hun you're welcome and I love that outfit also ♥️♥️

Posted
24 hr countdown...If you haven't found all 31..??? Did I miss one or is it 30/30??
Posted
I thought that 😕 although the post above states 31...hence the confusion 😂 it doesn't take much for me to get confused just now ha!
Posted
I'll be sticking around to help till the end of today if anyone needs help with clues but I'm sure Morris can help you if needs be 😊 laters everyone it's been fun!!
Posted
@saphy will take 15 outfit or 17 myself though I agree with beau the last one is nice aswell... just to many choices
Posted
5 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

I'll be sticking around to help till the end of today if anyone needs help with clues but I'm sure Morris can help you if needs be 😊 laters everyone it's been fun!!

bless you @Lilmonster hope you get sorted and will miss your competitive spirit and encouragement 

Posted
Thank you everyone for your help with the clues 😊
Posted
The only 1 i couldnt get was Number something to do with my membership so if any one wants to kindly donate a Number 1 i will then have the full set ✨✨thanks in advance 👍
Posted
Number 1,jus re read that lol
Posted

Woo hoo finally got them all, massive thanks to everyone for the help with clues especially @Lilmonster and @morris159 😘

Even though i have done the treasure hunts before i still get stumped and don't have the patience to search for ages 😂

Posted
Flo420 ginger is used for this
Posted
3 hours ago, FootTicklerUK said:

Last one and I STILL can't find it.   😱

Help please.   

Got it. Thanks all for your help. Even if I did need to be led to it. 

My first treasure hunt over and it's been so much fun. Thanks to everyone for their clues and help but especially @Lilmonster, @morris159 and @serenaa for ensuring a steady supply of clues each day.

So when's the next one?  😀

bostoncrab52
Posted
to lilmoster and morris eternal thanks, i was a winner last time but you two were putting up such great clues this time, i just set back and relaxed. great fun as always i think i know the site inside out now!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
Thanks from me too for the assistance when totally lost / stuck 🙂