FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
All 30 found! Thanks for all the clues guys!
Posted

Thanks for all the clues, just found number 30. The treasure hunt turned out to be quite addictive.

Posted

finally have them all myself today. Was a much more difficult quiz this time. it nearly melted my brain on some of the days but its better than having too easy questions. thanks to all for creating the quiz and for everyone who helped with clues:balloon:

Posted
2 hours ago, NLG44 said:

All 30 found! Thanks for all the clues guys!

I did beat you tho 👊🏻

Posted
Had fun with this 😊 big thanks to lilm and Morris for your brill clues throughout 😘
Posted
1 hour ago, Queenie63 said:

I did beat you tho 👊🏻

Only because I was in work and couldn't log on. Suspected sabotage...

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, NLG44 said:

Only because I was in work and couldn't log on. Suspected sabotage...

Excuses excuses 🙄

Edited by Queenie63
Posted
Found them all thank you all for your help and clue 30 was funny Serena
Posted
12 hours ago, SubSeeker48 said:

Thanks from me too for the assistance when totally lost / stuck 🙂

I'm still stuck, 😒

Posted

Oh no, I found them all! Now what the fuck am I going to do? 🤣 Thanks all for the clues, has been fun. 🤘

Posted

Yeah - i found this one tougher than the rest - but thanks to everyone that helped and thanks to the 'site' for putting it together.

Still looking for 2 !!!!!!!!!

Posted

If anyone got a spare Number 1 that would be nice had a issue getting it membership issue apparently 

Posted
14 minutes ago, Pj52 said:

If anyone got a spare Number 1 that would be nice had a issue getting it membership issue apparently 

gifts are random and can only be given to those who haven't found one yet.

Posted
30 minutes ago, morris159 said:

if anyone still needs help drop me a line, times running out, they won't be there for long now.

yup. I do, help,

Posted

found them all thank you everyone for all your help! :$

idlehands60
Posted

Feeling a bit deflated now,what am i going to do with my time. Thanks to Morris for the help with the ones that drove me round in circles

Posted
Thanks @morris159! Couldn't have done it without you! This was a fun one, can't wait till the next Treasure Hunt.
Posted
I really enjoyed this, my first one and I was addicted. However yes could not have done it without Morris and lil do thank you guys 😘
Posted
Thanks @morris159 I would not have been able to figure anything out without your help!!!
Posted
How do we know who is getting the prizes?