FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
20 minutes ago, morris159 said:

too easy @Lilmonster I wanted them to work for it this time as everyone is usually waiting for it who's played before

And I still don't get it.   :persevere:

Posted
Infiniti stone in his fore head, bit of a marvel star.
Posted
The clues are good - its just not in the places you usually search for the items.
Posted
28 found, eventually. Thanks for the clues!
Posted
About time hahaha this one I’ve been waiting for
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you! Clue #22: On your knees. Clue #23: Where else can you be found? Clue #24: Really? Clue #25: Leather, rubber, watersports... Clue #26: "That's just what they'll do, one of these days..." Clue #27: Forgive me Fetish for I have kinked. Clue #28: Let's make this happen - together.
Posted
Help please - have my "morning" brain in !!
Posted
Thanks Morris; Ill look again this afternoon, when, hopefully, my brain is awake !
Posted

Anymore clues for 28? Having a lot of trouble with this one.

Posted
10 minutes ago, morris159 said:

you obviously haven't sunk low enough yet!

To get double sight you do often need to get to the bottom of the barrel hey. 

Posted

Was a wise move to abandon it last night. Another look this morning with fresh eyes and found it. 

Thanks for all the clues! 👍

Posted
Can someone please put me out of my misery? Having a very slow Sunday and none of clues helping me :-(
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, SubSeeker48 said:

Can someone please put me out of my misery? Having a very slow Sunday and none of clues helping me :-(

out filtered so you're stuck with what you've got, and there are some really good ones too. you need to go right to the bottom see what the rest of us have seen.

Edited by morris159
Posted
Finally found it, this was certainly a puzzling one lol
Posted

I wanna cry... 28 has me completely stumped... please someone help me. 🙏🏻

Posted
27 minutes ago, TazzAbby said:

I wanna cry... 28 has me completely stumped... please someone help me. 🙏🏻

It’s more a method statement 

Posted
Going down is the solution for the problem 🙈