FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

Man, in retrospect 28 makes me feel extra dumb 🤣

Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you! Clue #22: On your knees. Clue #23: Where else can you be found? Clue #24: Really? Clue #25: Leather, rubber, watersports... Clue #26: "That's just what they'll do, one of these days..." Clue #27: Forgive me Fetish for I have kinked. Clue #28: Let's make this happen - together. Clue #29: Oh you think so, do you?
Posted
Where’s Morris and his clue ?
Posted
wondered why so busy then dawned one me - doh !
Posted
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Posted
I know it's a challenge but you can find it ;)
MistressL22
Posted
Been trying to stay awake for clue #30 but I'm losing the battle with my eyelids.
Posted
18 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Is that a clue ? 

Posted
Omg finally 😂😂 thought I’d looked everywhere... have now and I got it. What a contest
Posted
Morris come out come out wherever you are 🙃🙂
CuriousSissy
Posted

Wtf! I can not see #30 am I missing something?

Posted

It says it’s there ? Normally it says naughty it’s not available 

Posted

I still can't find 29 can someone help me please?

Posted
It won't show up in a search and will require 2 clicks
Posted
13 minutes ago, Tay458 said:

It says it’s there ? Normally it says naughty it’s not available 

On 6/3 you could only get (that one on the German site) but there have been times when it doesn't appear till early morning