Posted

No Morris !!!! I am addicted .... just no 😂😂😂

Posted
sorry just checked again after an hour and a half no one has found it yet
Posted (edited)

found 29 thank you morris159.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you! Clue #22: On your knees. Clue #23: Where else can you be found? Clue #24: Really? Clue #25: Leather, rubber, watersports... Clue #26: "That's just what they'll do, one of these days..." Clue #27: Forgive me Fetish for I have kinked. Clue #28: Let's make this happen - together. Clue #29: Oh you think so, do you? Clue #30: Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, ______, magnificooo!!
Posted
Here it is last clue.........Clue #30 do you wanna spice things up then use this??!?!!?
Posted

30 out of 30 - boom headshot.

I was going to try number 30 once, had a script for a clip and everything - but we ended up going to the shop and only coming back with muffins.

Not that muffins have anything to do with anything.  

Posted
Full list of clues (or where to find, if starting late) now available.
Posted
Love this.....& has nothing to do with those little biscuit rolls that all nans used to have a tin full of. This hunt has been a tough one! 😁
Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

Love this.....& has nothing to do with those little biscuit rolls that all nans used to have a tin full of. This hunt has been a tough one! 😁

horrible things they were

Posted
I think a massive round of applause is needed for Morris and the Lilmonster without you two this would have been a lot tougher 👏👏👏
Posted
1 minute ago, Jed said:

I think a massive round of applause is needed for Morris and the Lilmonster without you two this would have been a lot tougher 👏👏👏

It's always a pleasure, and thank you for the mention. love to Saphy too.

Posted
51 minutes ago, morris159 said:

horrible things they were

I love them....& garibaldis....but I wouldn’t shove either up my rear end. 😁

Posted

omg 28 is killing me, can anyone help with another clue pleeeeeease!

Posted
25 minutes ago, curiousalicegirl said:

omg 28 is killing me, can anyone help with another clue pleeeeeease!

found it thanks Morris!

Posted
#30 found - oh no it’s all over 😫😫 might need a snap to dunk in my tea as consolation
Posted
@morris159 "It's always a pleasure, and thank you for the mention. love to Saphy too." and much loves right back at ya morris 😚😚
Posted

Last one and I STILL can't find it.   😱

Help please.