FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
20 hours ago, MissTillysue said:

Took me a while to get my mind back into sussing the clues but I'm up and running!!

showing off aren't you, lol,,, or is it because I'm crap at it,

Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend.
Posted
34 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

I’m stumped on #3 🤷‍♀️

I am as well hun x

Posted
Any more clues for no3 please haven’t a clue what Macdonalds and *** is about I get the gherkin as green thing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted
Found the blasted thing what has that got to do with Macdonalds unless it’s green and has ridges I’m personally I like mine pink 😂😂😂😂😂
Posted
Split your answer into two syllables Beau and I’m sure things will slot nicely into place 🙄
Posted
Lol for people still stuck on clue #3 every woman should have one of these in her bedside draw and they come in all shapes, sizes and best of all colours 😉
Posted
Ahhhh brilliant @Lilmonster got it!! Thank you. I also now understand @Spanksy ‘s clue however I’m yet to see this green stuff in a McDs but I do like it on fish 😁
Posted

Must be me - still struggling with #1

And damned if i am going to sit here for an hour searching!!!!!!!!!!!   (or am I ?)

Posted
1 minute ago, callipygian said:

And damned if i am going to sit here for an hour searching!!!!!!!!!!!   (or am I ?)

Lol Okies here is another clue, if you wanna search for someone or even find someone yourself you can write a.........

Posted
7 minutes ago, callipygian said:

I had to literally be told where #1 was! I know, I know 🙄 it’s against the rules & I normally don’t like being told outright I’d rather find it myself on more clues but even after I’d found it I said there was no way I’d have found it on my own! 😬

Posted
Ok, I figured out the clues for #1 and #2 but #3.... whaaaaat??
Posted

Can anyone give me another hint for #2 please ? i'm stuck .

Posted
Don’t know how I struggled with #3 - I’ve got enough of the damn things 🤣🤣
Posted
45 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Lol @BerryBrighton it rhymes with Bilbo as in lord of the rings 😂😂

Sargent Wilko, Dodo, chill bro!................  bingo baggins!

Now where did i put that 'bilbo'   :smiley:

Posted
27 minutes ago, morris159 said:

well have you ever wanted to organise a new event in your life?

Find it !! THANKS 

Posted
19 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Sargent Wilko, Dodo, chill bro!................  bingo baggins!

Now where did i put that 'bilbo'   :smiley:

😆😆 Lol that Bilbo is in my bedside draw 🤣🤣🤣