May 19th BBB Event- Elle comes to town

BeardedSi

Posted

Right People,

If you are a frequenter of the lobby you may have heard talk of a few of us meeting on May the 19th at BBB in Birmingham.

This is so that we can meet at a kink friendly location. Have a few drinks and enjoy actually getting to know each other face to face. If you are interested im attended and meeting up with us please let me know on here so we can get an idea of numbers attended. If you require any further information please comment below.

Stay Kinky People

Posted

Sir and I will be attending. Looking forward to it!😁

Posted
I’m doubtful on this now people but fully hope you have the best time
Posted (edited)

I’ll definitely come along Si. I’m really looking forward to meeting you all in person! 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)

I’d love to come too please with Sir

Edited by Queenie63
Posted

although where will peeps be staying maybe I could get a gaff on air bnb

Posted

Booked....me and Saphy are looking forward to seeing all you lovely lot😈😚

Posted
1 hour ago, Jed said:

Booked....me and Saphy are looking forward to seeing all you lovely lot😈😚

Yay!!!!!! 😙😙

Posted

Anyone in the newcastle area going to the BBB willing to car share please... ta x

Posted

Ok so just to break it down for people so everyone is aware of what the plan is.

I will be at Cafe Nero, Moor Street, B54BL at about 9am, I will be there Till about 11am. We will be Then heading for the BBB which is only down the road.

We all enjoy the market, hang out, watch the demo, maybe have a drink if you want,

about 4pm those of us booked into the ibis will be heading to check in to the hotel and grabing a quick bite to eat and get ready for the after party

5 - 530 ish we will head to the after party back at the event

Chaos ensues....

Any questions feel free to message me or post in here

Posted (edited)
On 2/21/2019 at 11:24 AM, BeardedSi said:

Ok so just to break it down for people so everyone is aware of what the plan is.

I will be at Cafe Nero, Moor Street, B54BL at about 9am, I will be there Till about 11am. We will be Then heading for the BBB which is only down the road.

We all enjoy the market, hang out, watch the demo, maybe have a drink if you want,

about 4pm those of us booked into the ibis will be heading to check in to the hotel and grabing a quick bite to eat and get ready for the after party

5 - 530 ish we will head to the after party back at the event

Chaos ensues....

Any questions feel free to message me or post in here

I very much doubt Sir and I will be there for the morning meet which is a shame (we'll still be travelling down, I'm assuming) but most likely aiming to be there for about 2ish to freshen up after check in. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with you all at some point after then to kick start the chaos that inevitably ensues 😂 

Super psyched and can't wait!!! 

God help the Ibis 😂😂😈😈😈 might be an idea to be packing a gag or two 😂😂😂 

Edited by saphy