May 19th BBB Event- Elle comes to town

BeardedSi

Posted

I is excitipated 😬😬😬😁

Posted

Hello Gang! I'm excited to say that I'm going to be at the BBB on Sunday too :D

I'll be wearing a fetish.com t-shirt and will meet you all at the BBB.

I will have fetish.com merch with me to give out to you all and I'll be asking for your accounts of making friendships (and more) on fetish.com to add into a magazine article. You can do this anonymously or by using your username, it's totally up to you.  I'd love to get photos too of those people happy to show their faces. 

See you on Sunday! 

Posted

And the enivitable question came up" so your suitcase won't be very full and i have so much to bring...hair products and make up and clothes" so I'm now confined to a small space in My suitcase!!!!!

Still a sub must always look her best for Sir!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all xx

Posted
On 5/15/2019 at 3:13 PM, VictoriaBlisse said:

I will have fetish.com merch with me to give out to you all and I'll be asking for your accounts of making friendships (and more) on fetish.com to add into a magazine article. You can do this anonymously or by using your username, it's totally up to you.  I'd love to get photos too of those people happy to show their faces. 

See you on Sunday! 

Will be good to see You!

Posted

Yay, Elle is off the plane and on her way to mine.... And so it begins!!! 💜💜💜💜

Posted

I hope you allllll have the most amazing time tomorrow, I am so sad not to be there (& a tad frustrating as it’s only 15min up the road!) but I really do wish you all the most fantastic day & night. ❤️Xx

Posted

Hi everyone! The trip over was smooth and uneventful.  Am loving Brighton and spending time with Berry!  One thing I need: black over the knee socks. If anyone has an extra pair I could borrow that would be great! 

Posted
45 minutes ago, ElleFire said:

Hi everyone! The trip over was smooth and uneventful.  Am loving Brighton and spending time with Berry!  One thing I need: black over the knee socks. If anyone has an extra pair I could borrow that would be great! 

What about my red bow ones?? 🔥

Posted
6 hours ago, BigPolly said:

I hope you allllll have the most amazing time tomorrow, I am so sad not to be there (& a tad frustrating as it’s only 15min up the road!) but I really do wish you all the most fantastic day & night. ❤️Xx

Gutted you're not coming beaut💜💜 ☹️

Posted

Hope you all have a brilliant time, gutted i wont be there to meet u all but theres always next time.......maybe xx

Posted
8 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Gutted you're not coming beaut💜💜 ☹️

8 hours ago, Fairylight said:

Hope you all have a brilliant time, gutted i wont be there to meet u all but theres always next time.......maybe xx

There DEFINITELY needs to be a ‘next time’ as we aren’t there 😊xx

Posted

I have arrived, if the fetish.com top doesn't give me away I have a bright pink bag. Gonna lurk downstairs, please come find me. I have a bag of goodies!

Posted

Save us 3 things please!!! 🔥

Posted

I'm home. Everyone, it was a complete delight and pleasure meeting you all and hearing your stories of connecting on fetish.com. I'll be sure to let you know when the article is live. 

Thanks, guys. I had a ball! 

Posted

Well what an absolute pleasure to meet you all, it's been a fantastic weekend made all the better by a bunch of beautiful people who are the best of friends...the*community* is strong and shows it's real strength when we're all together.

Thanks to Si for getting us all together👏👏👏👏 

Here's to the next one😈😜😈😜

Posted

Well, it's a bit further north but if you guys wanted to do a Fetish.com does Smut Market...we're only in Manchester and would love to see you! 

The next dates are:

29th June 2019

31st August 2019

30th November 2019

And I can provide more deets if there's interest. Just google smut Market to find the site. :) 

Posted (edited)

Well... I love you all as much in person as I do online - who'd of thought?! 

This isn't the last time I'm meeting you all, I can guarantee it :kissing_heart:

Edited by BerryBrighton
Posted
8 minutes ago, BerryBrighton said:

Well... I love you all as much in person as I do online - who'd of thought?! 

This isn't the last time I'm meeting you all, I can guarantee it :kissing_heart:

We just said exactly the same 🔥

Posted
On 5/15/2019 at 3:13 PM, VictoriaBlisse said:

See you on Sunday! 

I was there but didnt see you. But if you want to pm me any questions  i will gladly answer  them

Posted

It was masters  an my ever 1st kink event. 

I felt so comfortable an at ease after a little while as i dont do crowds of people .

It was an amazing 1st event great to lots of awesome chatters in real life an get lots of hugs also.

Can not wait till we can all meet up again.

A few of us went out for a meal before the after party were berrys fish got fisted

Posted

So many firsts! First trip to UK, FIRST fetish event, first spanking, first flogging....such a lucky girl am I to be surrounded by this lovely community! 💜💜💜💜

Posted
1 minute ago, ElleFire said:

So many firsts! First trip to UK, FIRST fetish event, first spanking, first flogging....such a lucky girl am I to be surrounded by this lovely community! 💜💜💜💜

So proud of you, you did super well.

Love you, darling <3