May 19th BBB Event- Elle comes to town

BeardedSi

Posted
5 hours ago, Charms said:

It was masters  an my ever 1st kink event. 

I felt so comfortable an at ease after a little while as i dont do crowds of people .

It was an amazing 1st event great to lots of awesome chatters in real life an get lots of hugs also.

Can not wait till we can all meet up again.

A few of us went out for a meal before the after party were berrys fish got fisted

Omg...  The fisted fish... I had blocked that out of my memory already, thanks for putting it back :sob:

Posted

Im sorry. Its master who remberd it. Saidxshould of took a pic

Posted
On 5/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, ElleFire said:

So many firsts! First trip to UK, FIRST fetish event, first spanking, first flogging....such a lucky girl am I to be surrounded by this lovely community! 💜💜💜💜

Who got to flog an spank u 

Posted
On 5/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, Charms said:

Who got to flog an spank u 

I got to spank Elle, I'm very proud of her for being so brave :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Posted
3 hours ago, BerryBrighton said:

I got to spank Elle, I'm very proud of her for being so brave :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I got to flog her,  I was truly honoured that she allowed me to 🔥🔥🔥

Tactile2468
Posted

Gutted I couldn't come (was let down) hope you all enjoyed 💋💋💋

Posted
24 minutes ago, Tactile2468 said:

Gutted I couldn't come (was let down) hope you all enjoyed 💋💋💋

Don't worry, you weren't the only one who couldn't go.

Posted
7 hours ago, SirRob999 said:

Don't worry, you weren't the only one who couldn't go.

We will have to wait for the next one 😊

Posted
29 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

We will have to wait for the next one 😊

Just wish it was sooner..........a whole year! 😫

Posted
9 hours ago, SirRob999 said:

Im sure there will be something sooner?!

Posted

Hello all, I hope you don’t mind me joining in your discussion.  I just wanted to say hi, after meeting so many of you in the Ibis after the Afterparty on Sunday.  It rounded off a very enjoyable day at the fair, and having a stimulating scene at the party.  Please don’t leave it a whole year till you come again!  There isn’t one in June, but we are hoping to attend on 21st July, and May have friends with us, including a lovely lady from London. 

It was a surprise to discover Fetish.com, as we all keep in touch and find events on Fetlife.  I think the two complement each other.  If any of you are on there and want to, please feel free to friend me.  There are a lot more pics on there, under my profile, and my husband’s.  His username is Fionagal - you might not recognise him, as he dresses a little differently when he isn’t domming me! 

Posted
11 hours ago, SirRob999 said:

Bbb isn't once every year (just fyi) the bbb generally runs once a month (with the exception of June)....so there's PLENTY of opportunities to set another meet!!! 😃😃

Posted

Also LAM in London, doesnt have to be BBB?

Posted
On 5/25/2019 at 10:07 AM, OTallulah said:

Hello all, I hope you don’t mind me joining in your discussion.  I just wanted to say hi, after meeting so many of you in the Ibis after the Afterparty on Sunday.  It rounded off a very enjoyable day at the fair, and having a stimulating scene at the party.  Please don’t leave it a whole year till you come again!  There isn’t one in June, but we are hoping to attend on 21st July, and May have friends with us, including a lovely lady from London. 

It was a surprise to discover Fetish.com, as we all keep in touch and find events on Fetlife.  I think the two complement each other.  If any of you are on there and want to, please feel free to friend me.  There are a lot more pics on there, under my profile, and my husband’s.  His username is Fionagal - you might not recognise him, as he dresses a little differently when he isn’t domming me! 

Hi i never meetbubat bbbs although i was there is it ok to pm you

Posted
8 hours ago, Charms said:

Hi i never meetbubat bbbs although i was there is it ok to pm you

Yes, that’s fine, I look forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello @all Leo, Content Manager here.  Hope everyone that went to BBB last month had a total blast.  For those of you who were there, you'll remember @VictoriaBlisse , who came along to talk with you guys for an article on Fetish.com.  Well, that article is due to be published this afternoon.  As far as I understand, everyone who Victoria spoke to for the article was happy to be featured, and consent was gained around photo imagery (thanks @BerryBrighton).  I'll post the article here when published - let me know if there's anything needs updating etc. or would like a direct link from the article to their profile. 
Cheers,
Leo. 

Here you go! 

Posted
On 6/7/2019 at 9:55 AM, leocadio said:

Hello @all Leo, Content Manager here.  Hope everyone that went to BBB last month had a total blast.  For those of you who were there, you'll remember @VictoriaBlisse , who came along to talk with you guys for an article on Fetish.com.  Well, that article is due to be published this afternoon.  As far as I understand, everyone who Victoria spoke to for the article was happy to be featured, and consent was gained around photo imagery (thanks @BerryBrighton).  I'll post the article here when published - let me know if there's anything needs updating etc. or would like a direct link from the article to their profile. 
Cheers,
Leo. 

Here you go! 

Fabulous! Thanks once again to everyone who chatted to me. I do hope you're ll enjoying your swag!