May 19th BBB Event- Elle comes to town

BeardedSi

Posted
On 4/19/2019 at 7:54 PM, Queenie63 said:

So, circumstances have changed and I am now coming to BBB and the after party with my sub @NLG44

Hotel re-booked so we’re on our way 😛😛

Yay!!!!!!! Can't wait to finally meet you beaut!! 😍😍😍

On 4/19/2019 at 7:55 PM, NLG44 said:

Can't wait. It'll be my first event with Mistress and it'll be great to meet like minded people.

Can't wait to meet you also 😊 

Posted

Not long to go now folks,

I hope you are all as excited as i am for this. If anyone needs any details confirming or has any questions feel free to PM me and i will answer what i can

Posted

I'll be there! :) My Master might come with me but I'm not sure yet as he works a lot

Posted

Hoping to attend with Victoria Blisse, will confirm shortly.

Posted

I'm interested in going. Will be good to meet you all and have a good chat :)

Posted

Me and Sir will be attending, will be in Birmingham from the Saturday if anyone else is around, let us know if you fancy a drink <3

Posted

Okay am looking for a bunk buddy to share a room. If anyone has a double with a spare bed in it already let me know, otherwise if you are looking for a bed and willing to share cost let me know.

J

Posted

I’ve given it some thought and feel I’d be missing out on a pretty special gathering ...so doing my best to get there to meet all you fet lovelies 😘😘 feeling excited and nervous 

Posted

I'm fairly local so will be there, hoping we drink enough I can't drive home and have to stay for the afterparty and get a hotel!

Posted (edited)

I’m now a No for this as I’m still not mobile after an op.

I was hoping be out & about a bit by now (despite being told I wouldn’t be 😬) but I just need to learn to do as I’m told 🙄

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
8 hours ago, BigPolly said:

I was hoping be out & about a bit by now (despite being told I wouldn’t be 😬) but I just need to learn to do as I’m told 🙄

Oh that’s such a shame Polly. Was so looking forward to meeting you but you obviously still need to rest - sending hugs 🤗 🤗😘

Posted
42 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Oh that’s such a shame Polly. Was so looking forward to meeting you but you obviously still need to rest - sending hugs 🤗 🤗😘

Thank you 😘 I’m so sad to be missing out on something so exciting ☹️

Posted
9 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Nooooo I was so looking forward to finally meet you 😘😘 but yes you need to rest still 💜🖤

Posted
2 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Nooooo I was so looking forward to finally meet you 😘😘 but yes you need to rest still 💜🖤

Soon 😘

Posted

Unfortunately i won’t be able to make BBB my daughter comes first and I’m needed at home important times with exams and a very anxious daughter  Elle my lovely hope you have a fabulous time and really sorry I won’t be meeting you enjoy everyone 💗💗

Posted
8 hours ago, Beau said:

Unfortunately i won’t be able to make BBB my daughter comes first and I’m needed at home important times with exams and a very anxious daughter  Elle my lovely hope you have a fabulous time and really sorry I won’t be meeting you enjoy everyone 💗💗

Bah can't believe I'm reading this hun 💜💜 so wanted to meet you and gives you cuddles 😔 but can understand you're daughter and family comes first georgous we will have to arrange to meet up soon. xx

Posted

Right People. The time is nearly upon us. Anyone Wanting to meet before the event.... i will be at Nero, Moor St, Birmingham B5 4BL. from about 9:45 am till 10:45am. if you would like to meet there please message me so i know who to expect. i will not be hanging about for stragglers so if you are late just head straight to the event which is The Nightingale, Moor St, Birmingham B5 4BL. Doors open at 11am. The afterparty has limited compacity so i advise buying your tickets when you get there. Last month the afterparty sold out so.....

Posted

Hi everyone.  Last Minute important news....the After Party has 130 tickets which go on sale as soon as the doors to the market open. Normally they are sold on a one person one ticket basis....they are aware that there is a lardge group of us attending so have placed a note with the person taking for ticklets that people who let them know that they are from the Fetish.com party will be allowed to buy multiple tickets so if you arnet arriving till later in the day you may want to see if yousome who is getting there earlier can grab a ticket for you. This is the best that i could organise without having to pay for the tickets myself so please try to get there early.

See you all soon