Help :)

Mart183

Posted

New to this so not really sure where to start. Would love to experiment and explore my curiosity in many fetishes just don't know where to start

Posted

“Begin at the beginning,” the King said gravely, “and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

-

I think, first off - there's been multiple identical threads like this recently.   Start by maybe reading some of the forum, seeing other people's questions and the associated answers.

Otherwise where to start has so many questions on what you want...

Posted

You could start by reading up on the fetishes you are interested in. It would also be good to meet up with likeminded people and munches and events are the best way to do this. Join your local community, there are bound to be some experienced players who will happily give you the benefit of that experience if you ask

Posted

Depends what kind of deride/kink you are into? It’s very vague asking that type of question. 

I think you need to start by knowing yourself very well,assess your ability to understand the gender you are willing to have a relationship with. Knowing basic safety, and human body.. it’s a very complex world, more than just kinky sex and spanking🤔