Smoking fetish

Posted

This fetish isn’t talked about too much! Let’s have a free and open discussion 

Posted
Terrykrc your right i look online for cigarette *** and all you get is women dressed in leather gear torturing slaves in real life its a normal woman who just enjoys the fetish like i do women smoking rock
Posted

Smoking fetish is something that's kinda grown in me, a little.

I'm not at all interested in cigarette *** 

But... particularly human ashtray.   First time I tried it I was a bit meh.    Whatever, it became something I then could say I'd tried and new I could do - so - about 18 months after that I was filming in Romania for House of Sinn and many of the ladies are heavy smokers and very much into human ashtray, so I said I'd expected to be used that way - and by the end.... ha.   I still don't say I was necessarily conditioned.

A few weeks later, I was ashtray to a lovely French lady who said something like "you can be my cancer boy" and I then had a little penny drop of - actually - this is quite intimate : so... 

My Mistress kinda only really smokes socially - so it'd been a little while later and I saw Her go for a cigarette and my mouth opened to ask but words didn't come out.  "You want to be My ashtray," She said - I nodded - and so We went outside.... and yeah... that was divine.

Later We went out to Pedestal and I followed Her to the smoking area and I ended up being ashtray to all Her friends... that was fun :) 

Posted

I have a major smoking fetish. I have since I was a ***ager. 

I love everything about smoking. I love watching women smoking obviously. If they do it properly it can be extremely sexy and I can quite easily wank over a woman smoking even when they are fully clothed. 

I also get extremely turned on myself when I smoke. I'm into ***d smoking and being told to chain smoke. 

Cigars hold a particular fascination for me. A woman smoking a cigar is probably my biggest turn on. I love smoking them myself and I even have a thing for being dominated by a big burly man smoking a massive cigar (and him forcing me to smoke them). 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Recently I've also been tied up and ***d to smoke a cigar through an inflatable mouth gag. It was one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. I'm hoping to do it again soon.