Straight but curious

lary-2069

Posted

So I'm straight but love anal play (putting toys in my ass) I know it's weird but have lately fantasized about taking a real dick in the ass and sucking one off, but the thought of kissing a guy is just gross to me and am not turned on by seeing a naked guy but extremely turned on by even partly naked women. Does anyone else have anything similar?

Posted
I once had thoughts similar to this. Call it bi-curiosity and experiment at your own pace, but always be safe. Good luck
Posted

there's been previous threads like the one below - this isn't unique (if that helps?)

Posted

You might want to look up prostate massage. It might provide some insights for you.

Posted
I feel confused with this too. I find men attractive dont find woman attractive at all. Yet I have this urge of curiosty that keeps growing about what its like to do things with another woman.
Posted

Same here I love big toy's up my ass and I am struggling with the same problem I would like to feel a real cock but I don't know how to do that because I don't like guys like that really not.

But still I am dreaming about getting fucked in my ass and mouth by real cock at the same time 

Somtime I think I am crazy and totally not normal because of these things 

Posted

It could be the thought of being used that turns you on or the *** aspect of being used by a man. Its not at all uncommon so dont worry about it and if the chance to explore this activity comes up see how you feel about it when its more than just fantasy

Posted

Who is turned on when they see a trans.

I am only turned on by a trans who is looking totally like a girl with a cock 

But not guys is women's clothing 

Don't have any problems with this by the way 

And my English is not that good