Mistress sought

Paulo28

Posted

How can I find a legitimate mistress, not a *** scam?

i really want to explore this lifestyle but have not met anyone honest yet 

Posted

being roughly aware of your location and all of the parties, dungeons, munches, events, meets that are near to you - I think if you've not met anyone "honest" yet you haven't been looking very far?

you've also only been on this site for 2 hours, so you've not looked here, either.

Posted

as slight further

your want to explore a life style does not entitle you to automatically explore.  When you present your interest as the lifestyle over the person then it's off-putting to "genuine" people.   

Patience is your friend.  Taking time to learn about the lifestyle, what you want from it and what you have to give back.    

Don't rely solely on one avenue or another but all round seek to enrich your understanding.   If you want quick results, then you are going to have to put your hands in your pocket - but if you want the connection, then, patience.

Posted

You might start by improving your profile. It would be hard for any Mistress to find out anything about you from looking at it.

Secondly don't assume that kink= easy. It will take you time to find your way about, understand who you are and what you are looking for. A good pro- domme might help you with that and it might be a sensible investment. 

Posted (edited)

Deleted

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
7 hours ago, Badmanchris said:

Miss Julia taylor 

As wonderful as Miss Julia Taylor is - it possibly, for the sake of context, be pointed out she is a pro-domme.  While local to the OP - it's probably information that's quite important.