Where to find someone

Pjpj6905

Posted

So im new here and i have a question i have had sub women befor but nothing to crazy i have recently bein with a woman a fiew times that is completely sub likes to be tied ***d slapped everything and i found myself loveing it im not a mean man but to have that control over a woman and she loves it is hot but as it turns out we havent bein able to get together and i have had sex with other people but its just not as much fun so my question is how do i find another girl like that i dont want a relationship im happy being single just want fun

Posted

I think (I could probably make this a copy paste answer) the best way to find someone or something is to go where they are.

Just remember that just because someone fits your criteria that (a) they don't have to automatically be woo'd off their feet (b) you don't necessarily meet theirs

those I know who like/enjoy "no strings" kink fun tend to prefer it with people they at least know/trust or in an environment they feel safe and that, funnily enough, "I heard you're easy so play with me" tends to always fail.

Posted
18 hours ago, Pjpj6905 said:

im not a mean man

Im also new to this forum, but not new to BDSM, and wanted to add that your sexual tastes have nothing to do with you being mean! As a submissive, I enjoy most of what you described, and - most of my life - lacked the guts and knowledge to express it.

So two options come to mind:

1- Find a BDSM community near you, and attend munches etc to meet like-minded people (just google BDSM community <place you live>).

2- Be open and self-confident with your potential sex partners, you might be surprised by the number of them who at least want to explore some kinky fantasies they have. Wish I had followed my own advice 15 years sooner lol

Lastly, read up on the topic, Leaving a suggestive book or a few toys like a blind-fold, a vibe and a paddle in plain sight make for great conversation openers in my experience :)

I agree with eyemblacksheep: as a single woman, having casual sex with a complete stranger is hard enough (as in, what if he is some psycho nutjob? What if he runs off with my wallet/phone/laptop while I shower?) so trusting someone enough to let go and let Him incapacitate you isn't something any sane submissive would/should do lightly, even if she wants no strings attached (no pun intended). So the only reasonable way is to get to know and trust the person first, and to avoid any bad surprises, to negotiate what you both want. Also, you can do a lot to help such trust develop. Ex by reading up on standard safety techniques, and being the one to suggest your potential sub(s) have a reliable friend expecting a safety call the first few times you play together.

The good news: Many of us badly want kinky sex with no strings attached : ) We just wanna be safe and have fun in the process, which is why the friends-with-benefits Kinky edition is a good option.

Also, I always feel safer when i know someone remained in friendly terms with their former playmates/subs. Common sense stuff like that... 

Good luck to you!

Posted

it will be hard to find a woman who correspond to your criteria?? a sub is not juts about being tied up, slapped and fucked??