Becoming a PRO

kiri-7660

Posted

Hello I would like to ask for any suggestions about becoming Pro panDominatrix... I am 31 years old. Would like to know about what literature is good to read, how to manage space, when I can consider myself as skilfull enough for don't loose customers and  be called real Pro. Thx 

Posted

I always find Pro within kink to be an interesting word.   I know some to all different skills, standards and specialities - I think the things which are important is that you advertise effectively what you can offer.

If you can offer something safely - and you'll enjoy it - then that can be good enough.

Remember, if someone is facing away or blindfolded, the finesse of your skill doesn't always matter as long as you don't wallop them in the kidneys

Hands on training is probably better than just reading about it - but, certainly, it's important to learn from other pros and the people who pay them what works.

Remember - this is, as you imply, an industry built on repeat custom - but a lot of clients are just one off or casual.  Something I feel has worked on me in the past is to kinda give me something in line with or slightly above what was discussed/agreed but talk about the more we could/should do next time.   Because then there's already talk on relationship development.

Providing of course you actually wish to see that client again. Which you won't with every client.