Transvestite cruising

Subsluttvdonna

Subsluttvdonna
Posted

Hi I am Donna a sub bi TV.I often go out dressed as a tart to a lay by that is used by gay/bi men.I dress in stockings.basque.panties hi heels short coat.full make up.the lay by is in worsted lodge Essex.I have full make up on.I have had some fun there but wished I could meet a dominant person there.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Hi i enjoy transvestite cruising.I love wearing a rubber dress,suspender belt,seamed stockings and heels.No panties and visit local gay hook up sites where i live.Lots of those.There's a gay sauna here too for no strings sex.Playroom and the glory holes are fun,and a sling when i have the need to utterly submit.Meet soon maybe? xxx

Posted

Omg  i want to meet you know  incredible 

Posted

Id love to meet you Mickey.xxxx

Posted

I'm at work don't excite me 

Posted

Thanks troy nice profile pics

Posted

No worries Mickey was thinking bout messaging you u seem like a cool guy

Posted

I like Mickey. We've messaged a bit, and I think he's sweet and interestingly adventurous.

Posted

Liil is beautiful gorgeous  intelligent  i love  her beautiful mind and her wonderful take on life 

Posted (edited)

I've never tried cruising. When I was young, I always prowled for mostly straight men. I didn't start until after I was living as a woman, in my later 20s. It was back in pre-internet days. Took out an ad in a local paper devoted to those wanting trysts, and had an unlisted voicemail-only phone number I used. Never kept count, but I must have helped about 50 bi-curious, mostly married and nervous men enjoy their first times with a t-girl. Got old and ultimately unsatisfying eventually, but it helped me find the gentleman who became my semi-regular top and lover for over a decade.

Edited by Deleted Member
left out something important
Posted (edited)

I have not been out for some time but I loved going out dressed in a short dress and fishnet stockings and suspenders and high heels with a long black mack or coat at night to dogging spots and picking up men - usually 'straight' and married - and sucking their cocks, sometimes letting them play with and suck mine too. I was very nervous when I first tried it but really loved it and now wish I could get more cocks to suck! My wife used to help me get ready and with make-up, and seemed to be turned on by it, once saying that I should bring back lots of cum-filled condoms and hang them around our bedroom! I would like to be cuckolded while crossdressed, by sadly my wife won't consider it.  She does like spanking and whipping me, and putting clothes pegs on my cock and balls, and dropping hot wax on my body and cock and balls, and sometimes pegging me, as well as pissing over me and into my mouth. 

It is interesting how many 'straight' and usually married men really like feeling a CD male and playing with cocks, but especially how they love having their cocks sucked and balls played with. Most I think would not want to play with a gay man or an ordinary bisexual but get really turned on by a bisexual crossdresser!

Edited by Deleted Member
(Added details)
Subsluttvdonna
Posted

I love dressing up to go these dogging spots dress up make up the works.drive there and wait to be picked up.I love it.

Posted

Sub would love to be waiting for you there

Subsluttvdonna
Posted

Where you from mickey

Posted

Chat on the the other paje darling