late shopping

Posted

was just finishing my shift and decide to stop at the local supermarket for some beers. it was late and quiet in the shop. Then I noticed you walking in the aisle with your high heels and short skirt, white linen blouse with no bra on. Then you bent down to get a bag of sweet and wow what a nice view, dirty slut didnt wear any knickers. So I put the beer down and watching you a bit more.

I could see through the shelves and you bent down again and now I could see your massive beautiful tits! not sure what happen to me but I stretch my arms and grab one tits, and you froze. You didnt move or try to step back. I got my other hand and start to fondle both breast. Your nipples got harder!

I let go and walk further up, you follow my step on the other side of the shelf. Then you stopped and bend over and now you present your round ass, soft skin and that tight hole so pink and delicious. I slide one finger up your pussy and you were wet. the owner was too busy to notice our little shopping experience. I whisper to stand by the veg counter facing the vegetables.

I walk up slowly behind you and grab your tits and you could feel my hard cock between your bum cheeks. I grab a cucumber of the counter and slide into your wet pussy, so easily done! you kept quiet but I could feel your moan, while I unzip my trouser I spit on my cock and ram into your asshole. I cold feel the cucumber on the other side of the thin membrane, I pinch hard again your nipples and deeper into your ass. It took me seconds before I explode in you and feel your squirt running down the cucumber. I let it go, put my trouser back on and leave panting over the watermelon counter.

I get some beers and get to the check out. The owner was still glued to his computer….

• 2 months later...
Posted

Firstly im transexual and gay and loved your story.Im slut and love letting total strangers molest and grope me.Sometimes for sex but once a Master grabbed my ass and squeezed it so hard i could barely breath I was in a gay bar at the time and no one seemed to mind when he groped and hurt me with one hand and pushed my face down onto the bar.I felt i had to let him know i was happy with what was happening so i touched his hand as he worked on my now quite sore and in *** bum cheeks.He used two hands on me then and i really didn't want to resist.I heard people saying it looked like my ***or had found a new slave.To finish the story,my new man had a dungeon and taught me how to be his masochist.More *** than sex was how to please him.Sometimes subs like me discover ourselves and at the same time let another person take over our lives.It didn't last long unfortunately.Im single again and seeking someone who knows how to treat a sub.