Addiction to eating Pussy

Dee068

Posted

Over the past years I’ve become more and more addicted to eating pussy, facesitting etc how do I go around finding women with these desires of a man who enjoys that?

Posted

I kinda... I just.... I hate to be the person....

but, this is fairly vanilla - and while I can't project, I'm sure most women are in favour - so, just, like, find yourself a girlfriend

Posted

I get where you’re coming from   Some women enjoy it but won’t suggest it or ask for it. You won’t find many women that will identify with just those needs though. As eyem said you just have to meet them and then find out. 

Posted

True that, but If people knew my limits they would run a mile. Lol

Posted

I'm not sure why anyone would flee at your limits?  

"Hi, I don't want to do this...."

*runs away*

haha.  Unless your limits are, like, cleaning up after yourself or whatever

Posted

I often ask when   at an AMP and many times it can be arranged.

Posted

Ask her to hop on your face during sex? I used to be so focused on other things i'd never think to jump on his face.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love eating my a girls pussy cause i love the pussy juice and i love it when the pussy is wet

• 1 month later...
Daddy39-8166
Posted

I'm so lucky, my girl was hesitant at first but now she is pushing my limits and her couch has seen plenty of action. She sits on my face and slaps her feet on my stomach and dick. She cums all over my face and enjoys being eaten out till the sensitivity gets to be too much for her.

Posted

I remember as an 18 year old being disgusted by it. My then girlfriend wouldn't stop begging me to try it. Overtime I gave in, then began to love it. Unfortunately I cannot get my wife into it. Help!

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/2/2019 at 8:24 PM, Dee068 said:

Over the past years I’ve become more and more addicted to eating pussy, facesitting etc how do I go around finding women with these desires of a man who enjoys that?

Posted

Hi Dee,

I believe that most women will enjoy this, providing your doing it correctly. I absolutely love it myself and have now got techniques that make women squirt for the first time also. The best policy is be honest with everyone and you should get the pussy you desire soon. 

Take care

Dave x

• 1 month later...
learningtheropes
Posted

ive met women who do and women who dont like it and women who love it and women who have never been made to cum etc...a woman i used to see said it didnt really do it for her ???????.....to me thats like saying no im not in to having my.cock sucked !!!!.......i think some guys just dont go the extra mile to make it pleasurable for the lady yes i enjoy it but its about her enjoying it .i was playing around with a woman a few years ago who said id never make her cum or orgasm that way as no one else ever had it just took longer and made my tongue ache haha but she wanted it over and over after that ..

Atongue4worship
Posted

should realize that there is a phermone when eating pussy that addicts the licker

Posted

I do it because I like to do it, as long as they allow me to, that's up to them if they enjoy or not I simply do my best for them.