*** fetish

Lu****

Posted

Hi,

I'm new here and I want to know more about *** fetish. I wanted to try that for a while and now I finally can so i want to hear some experiences with cutting, licking ***, how it should be done, and also what is best for fake *** since it's my first time so I want to try it like that first. 

Thank you!

Posted

needless to say this is a very hazardous fetish and can only be done with few consideration. I am sure you thought about it

health check to the hiv level

if using knives only do it with someone with previous expereince and show some anatomy knowledge and *** vessel 

never never let someone put the knife near the neck area, unless its on the flat side of the blade

always have on your side or near a first aid kit during sessions

I love knives play and to see the reaction of the sub when I used it on her body....

Posted

I have experienced this a few times as a sub it can be a very exciting experience if done correctly and a hugely terrifying one if not

Key is for the Dom to practice, the pressure of the knife obviously needs to be just right. In nurse training we are taught to inject on oranges and I would suggest practicing on these for knife play too. *** meat it an alternative however the skin is often a lot tougher than human skin.

Placements of the cuts is also important my partners  (I don’t know why!) have always chosen the curve of the breast to cut but be aware this can be uncomfortable when later wearing a bra and as it can be an area that sweats there is potential for infection if cut too far on the underside. 

The point of the knife shouldn’t be used as this can be dangerous. Needless to say cutting whilst having sex is a big no no - the Dom needs to have complete control of the knife.

I am glad you have thought of fake *** first - another key aspect is to start slow!

Have fun and be careful!