Who also has a hair fetish?

Posted

Anyone here have a hair fetish?

I mean there are all different types of hair....curly, straight, blond, brunette, beard, pubic :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, what do you like to do with that hair? Pull it, smell it, touch it or something else...? Searching for some inspiration hehehe

Found this article here and that's what got me wondering. 

Posted

Oh yeah  ladies that have long hair down to there bottom is so sexy  especially when they toss it so hot

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

You didn't really say what kind of hair & where on the body though?!?

Posted

On the head the pussy  must be hairless 

Posted

Me, me, me! That’s probably the only true fetish I have, except for maybe hands. I love shaving. Love to watch, love to do it. 

ropes_r_fun
Posted

its all about the colors for me, the brighter the better.

i like a woman with short hair too. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

big time hair fetish here.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 6/26/2019 at 10:11 PM, FleeceGuy said:

big time hair fetish here.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:36 PM, Matt365 said:

Anyone here have a hair fetish?

I do had it my whole life

Posted
On 3/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kitanya said:

Me, me, me! That’s probably the only true fetish I have, except for maybe hands. I love shaving. Love to watch, love to do it. 

I also have a hair fetish love to have u practice on me maam

Posted

Not sure if it's a fetish but I have a thing for long soft hair as well as bizzare coloured hair (blue, purple etc) I don't know why. *shrug*

• 3 months later...
Posted

My ideal woman would be as natural as possible and never used a razor or anything else. A shaven pussy just doesn't have the same aroma as a natural one does.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Hair fetish since grade school. Mostly thick, medium to long, straight hair. No bangs. Oh, and I use wigs when I masterbate. So there's that....

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a definite long hair fetish.  Either how it looks (if a girl is wearing a long ponytail) or how it feels (caressing on my body, etc)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Me too, love how it feels on my shoulders and back!

• 1 year later...
Posted

I have a fetish for cutting and shaving head body all hair....